Plommer

wal66

Since
Feb 1, 2010
Score
Tokens
Plomsickle, don't be a pussy. In 24 hours there will be Canadian Football. You're Canadian so this shit sport should be something you have a clue about. Don't give me that excuse that things have gone to shit your last so and so bets. Take the spread by the balls and show it what you're made of Plommy.

Plommer, I'm rolling the entire Copperhead fund on your play tomorrow.

Ok wakkyballs, I'm going to run the data through my model and come up with a play, pal.

Remember that it doesn't take much to move the line in CFL so bet it early. The number may not be available later.

PS if the play loses don't email me looking for a $5 refund

Knew you just needed a lil motivation Plommaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!

Fine, no $5 refund but I get your next 3 selections for free, right?

Wakky, the line is Montreal -2.5 -110 at 5Dimes.

Plommer is taking Montreal -3 +110

The 3 isn't near as important in the CFL as it is in NFL so sell the half point and gain $0.20 on the price, pal.

:cheers:

Wakky, we love this play, pal.

8888298.png

Ok Plommer.

I said I would do it and I did it. The line moved majorly against me which was a clear sign to stay away but if I can't keep my word I have no business being here.

Copperhead Fund $307

Today's Play:

Montreal -1 (-125) $307 to win $245

Unfortunately my book doesn't allow me to alter the lines except to buy points up not down. I was gonna buy Montreal up to -3 but no dice.

Plommer win or lose (probably lose) you are not responsible for my being irresponsible. Luv ya, ya fok'n Canuck.

Wallaaaaaaaaay! I thought you signed up with 5D?

fok it would be nice to get the +110 on a wager that size, -125 thats plenty of juice, pal.

8888497.png

I did signup, I did deposit, I didn't last long.

Plommer, there is no juice if it wins!!!!!!!!!!!!

:megaman:

Plommer, there is no juice if it wins!!!!!!!!!!!!

:megaman:

Right no juice just an extra hundred bucks if they cover the 3.

Geekbet get ready

Here we go!

what makes CFL so different then NFL.
I'm not googling:bugs:
different rules?

Rules are alot different plus the size of field and missed fg's can be caught and run back.

Plenny of other differences.

Google it

different rules?

offense has less time to try and convert a play and less downs to convert a first down...field is way wider, the clock always fucking stops and makes the 4q feel like an eternity

different rules?

its played by inferior canadian athletes and it has stupid rules where you can punt and score a point.

its played by inferior canadian athletes and it has stupid rules where you can punt and score a point.

But you don't need to know the rules, like the game or know the athletes to make money betting it. :sup:

sounds somewhat like arena rules
rules are built around favoring the offense...

the minor league arena team here ( back to back titles:megaman:)
the refs dont even know all the rules.
last yr our kicker was $$$ in the bank w/ a drop kick PAT instead of kicking traditional PAT.
drop kick = 2 pts
PAT =1 pt

they went through entire season and playoffs kicking at least 2 or 3 drop kicks a game.
made it into the title game cause of a go ahead drop kick
then at 1/2 time of title game commissioner of league informs refs drop kicks are same as PAT =1 pt
and takes pts of board :hahaha:

:redx:

fukkin dumberican, it's played by inferior American and Canadian football players, NFL rejects mostly.

Back in the early 70's the CFL attracted NFL players by offering more money to play in Canada.

Herschel Walker
Rocket Ishmail
Doug Flutie
:bugs: