• Replies 21 Comments
  • Views 2,688 Views

Deuce

Broke
Since
Jan 30, 2010
Score
Tokens
I have only experienced bald or trimmed vag in 10 years or so of pounding the slit. What is it that makes you enjoy this atrocity more than a trimmed or shaven nether region?

:ducky:

Atrocity?

Careful pal.

I believe that it has something to do with my childhood.

As a kid back in the 70's when we found a stash of playboy or penthouse mags the model broads were mostly hairy - and beautiful, the hairy twat made them look like women and not girls. That stuck with me.

Plommer loves a broad with a hairy snatch.

Don't misunderstand, Plommer loves a shaved snatch, just not as much as a hairy one.

I was recently with a 40 something Mexican broad and she was unshaven, when the pannies came off she was a little unsure and asked if her hairy snatch was "ok". I pointed to my erection and answered "bueno".

Last edited:
But Plommer forgive me for stating the obvious. We've all been there - down on a girl with a hairy snatch and then when you come up you have to do a check on your teeth to see if any pubes got caught.

Plommer Stevies does not like having to do this check - and then the one time you DON'T do the check, boom there is the hair.

Steve's, no whinig pal. You're looking at it the wrong way.

If you're getting pubes in your teeth you've had the pleasure of being close to a welcoming snatch.

common.

hairy-pussy-and-ass-Google-Images_1313777069791.png

6996196.jpg

and i have to puke after looking at the first pic...sonofabitch!:monster:

i never knew hair could grow that far up one's bum crack

i never knew hair could grow that far up one's bum crack

Sounds like you've never really tried.

and i have to puke after looking at the first pic...sonofabitch!

common Ray, I know (as do you) that it's not unusual in the Asian community for broads to be hairy.

Plommer likes hairy Japanese broads, and Koreans, Chinese - not so much.

Plommer

I would very intimidated by a bush. I would probably sit and stare for a bit before performing the act of coitus.

Plommer

I would very intimidated by a bush. I would probably sit and stare for a bit before performing the act of coitus.

Steve's, no whinig pal. You're looking at it the wrong way

hairy-pussy-and-ass-Google-Images_1313777069791.png

I'm sorry, pal.

There is just WAY too much hair coming out of that woman's asshole.

Daft, I understand that metrosexuals have a problem with pubic hair.

Plommer ain't no metrosexual, he's a plumber.

Hairy snatch? Bring it on!

PS: When I look at the first photo I think of Mrs Monkey.

:betplom:

plommer, its odd to see a single asian hottie these days that doesnt shave.. in fact, every one that ive been with is bald...would have to go back almost 20yrs to find a gf of mine that had pussy hair

Plommer, how often are you hacking up hair pie?

Boys if the pubes arent from 737 years ago don't eat them.