• Start date
  • Replies 11 Comments
  • Views 1,360 Views

choo

Since
Sep 10, 2010
Score
Tokens
has worked a total of about 20 minutes over the past 2 days for me.

It's not like I can create monies on my own. :frighten:

yea i didnt end up making a single bet yesterday

yea but my xml parsers have been working fine, but i still can't access the main page.

yea but my xml parsers have been working fine, but i still can't access the main page.

$30k markets are a little different than $500 ones.

whats your point the xml feed has maximum bet amounts and im scraping every 10 seconds?

whats your point the xml feed has maximum bet amounts and im scraping every 10 seconds?

I guess I could have said..."Yeah, the xml parsers working fine is an indication that there is life over at Pinnacle Sports headquarters, but when they are taking a max of $500 on a side where they would usually take $30,000, they might as well sink the whole ship until it is righted, imo."

Are you scraping all line data and using the XML for limits, times, etc?

ok. i thought you were implying that there was something inferior by using the xml feed.

yea i use the pinnacle xml for rot numbers, times, prices, limits....pretty interesting to see the efficiency of the market change the second limits are raised.

Must have a hell of an ip setup pinging them every 10 seconds.

I hate how Pinnacle now has the default option for betting as 'To Win' instead of 'Risk'.. I keep forgetting and when I go to make a bet I click too quickly and end up betting more than I was supposed to..

I guess I will learn eventually.

:retarded::retarded::retarded: