Score
Tokens
Wta tennis italy

craybas -121 pinny
opponent +125 bookmaker

gogogo:coinflip:

Jill Craybas def. Akgul Amanmuradova 7-6 (12-10), 7-5

pinny is a :square: book

Venditty how much do I need to bet on this to make $5 ?

That would depend on how the book rounds, Plommer. But a $340 wager at Pinny and a $276 wager at Bookmaker should lock you in for a $5 win, regardless of the outcome, on an event with those lines available.

That would depend on how the book rounds, Plommer. But a $340 wager at Pinny and a $276 wager at Bookmaker should lock you in for a $5 win regardless of the outcome on an event with those lines available.

Even thought its risk free I don't usually get into making plays on scalps because it moves money from one book to the other and the fees at bookmaker are insane.

Now if I were looking at simply getting a free book to book transfer this may be useful.

Even thought its risk free I don't usually get into making plays on scalps because it moves money from one book to the other and the fees at bookmaker are insane.

Now if I were looking at simply getting a free book to book transfer this may be useful.

The problem with that is you really don't know which book your funds will end up in...

The problem with that is you really don't know which book your funds will end up in...
Yeah, best case scenario is getting the side you need to win in order for the funds to go where you want. Too much hassle.

plommer sick avatar

Yeah, best case scenario is getting the side you need to win in order for the funds to go where you want. Too much hassle.

With mb, no big deal (well except for bookmakers bs fees). For gringos not so much.

nonetheless, good work patty