Pics where I'm not sure where to put it

• Start date
  • Replies 2,525 Comments
  • Views 127,043 Views
:highfive: S'up IAG!

Hey Matty! Hey GL!

Not much is new. Still in the 605. I went back to Denver a couple weeks ago to see Paul Simon at Red Rocks. Spur of the moment trip. Felt like if I didn't force myself out of the house, I might as well just pack it in and die here. Thought with mom gone, would have the freedom and time to do all these things, but the reality is I'm not doing them.

Trip made me want to move back to Denver. My one friend here is moving to Cincinnati. Now I am being forced to reconnect with some high school friends that I have put on hold for years. Actually going to a Tesla concert tonight. Not really my kind of music, but my friend had free tickets, and I figured I need to take advantage of every social opportunity, or was in serious danger of really becoming the crazy cat lady.

How's things with you? JL? I haven't missed any more GL babies have I?

are you depressed? What have you spent your time doing? Hello btw

are you depressed? What have you spent your time doing? Hello btw

Renooooooo! I actually did a video for TGF with shout outs to the Colorado posters there, and I included you and Mr. X but I never got around to posting it.

I guess so (depressed). When I was in Denver I felt like I was "home." South Dakota always felt like home to me before because I grew up here, but the reality is there I don't have that many friends here, mostly because I haven't made an effort. It's much easier to stay home and watch Netflix. I've gone back to the gym and am on some new meds so hopefully that will give me a little new motivation.
Good question on what I've been doing. I could throw out a bunch of things, but none of them would come close to accounting for the amount of time that I have wasted. I think I was kind of institutionalized by being "forced" into the homebound situation taking care of mom. I thought I would break out afterward, and I did for a while, but have sort of resumed the same existence just without her..lots of time surfing the Internet. I have spent a lot of time learning about Bitcoin and other crypto currency, binge watched a lot of TV shows, and played with my cat. Nothing terribly exciting.

I went to Mexico again, but other than that and a couple trips to Denver haven't really gone much anywhere....seems like I spend a lot of time thinking about things and not doing them. I had a "life coach" for a while, but was doing no good for me so I gave that up. Never would have seen this in my future years ago, but it is what it is. I need a little direction. Anyway, enough of my introspection.

This last trip was just a very short two day turnaround. Only had time to see some friends and do the concert. Next time I come out there will have to let you know.
I stayed at the new AuroraHyatt ..Was amazed at how Colfax and that area by the hospital have changed. What is new with Reno?

Man, that sounds like a lot actually. My routine has essentially remained the same. Gonna try to kill this fly thats buzzing around here.

Man, that sounds like a lot actually. My routine has essentially remained the same. Gonna try to kill this fly thats buzzing around here.

Lol. Not in almost 2 years...and those were the highlights :chickendance: Anyway, hope everyone is good. I am rarely on FB anymore but try to catch things here and there.

Show that fly like you showed that deer! :chickendance:

pmhapbv.jpg

That is where Descartes found the inspiration for his famous proposition:

I pay parking fees therefore I am

So a pomeranian mated with a husky. And that's what happened there. :handshake:

02-norman-the-pomsky-e1502387003736-710x492.png

Someone decided to sculpt Justin Trudeau holding two baby pandas. Using butter.

0GmC3tBh.jpg

CA-NA-DA! CA-NA-DA! CA-NA-DA!

Poster Mudcat during his stint as a JC Penney catalog model

anFUsMi.jpg

:betplom: