• Views 1,531 Views

CASPERWAIT$

Twitter @wernerhotdog
Since
Aug 3, 2010
Score
Tokens
No wonder the Vietnamese are so skinny.

That Pho stuff is tasty but you feel like you are carrying a food baby after 1/2 a bowl.

Healthy and satisfying.

No wonder why they won the war.

Pho was brought along by the French actually. Before the 60s , Vietnamese never ate beasts of burden. Thank France for Pho

I actually had some Pho in a french restaurant recently...it was terrible but it was still on the menu.

I think the Vietnamese do it better.

having a vietnamese gf and being friends with dozens of vietnamese women, who all love to cook authentic food, definitely has its benefits :yes:

Pho is delicious. But Asian soups in general are just some of the best things you can eat.

I love it with tendon...mmm chewy Beef Jello... I'm serious btw.. not a fan of the tripe however.

tam-tendon2.jpg

I have never had it. It doesn't look particularly appealing to me although I feel like I should try it to see what all the fuss is about.

I have never had it. It doesn't look particularly appealing to me, although I feel like I should try it to see what all the fuss is about.

Iag has never had it. It doesn't look particularly appealing to her, although she feels like she should try it to see what all the fuss is about.

pho is pronounced pha or fuh

:handshake:

The tendon stuff is gross to me. I have never seen anyone that isn't Vietnamese eat the tendon stuff..

Agreed on tendons being puke worthy. Quincy is one sick phok and possibly a cannibal.

Tendon makes me thing of grissel, is that what it's like?!

RR would know. I'll allow it.

pho is pronounced pha or fuh

:handshake:

Merriam has the secondary pronunciation with a hard "o" like the sound at the end of "throw." I have no reason to doubt the acceptability of a Merriam secondary. That said, I personally try to always use primaries.

vietnamese is fucked up... some T's pronounced "ch" , but not all :clueless: ... some "ch" pronounced "j" ... the gf viet name is Truam ... pronounced Chruaam ... a couple 2-3 words make up 1 word... the "ua" is overly exaggerated on most words

ive put forth some effort to learn , but its hard... i think the gf mother got me the rosetta stone learning dvds for xmas ... they should look wonderful sitting on the table with cups on them :lol: