Paying someone to place a bet in Vegas

• Start date
  • Replies 37 Comments
  • Views 3,090 Views
I was thinking $300-$500 sir. But I don't need to watch the games as I'll be out getting some sun.

That was tongue-in-cheek anyway.

If you're on the strip and you need someone to put a bet in, let me know.

MF'r, I'm gonna be out west in a few months.

Put me up at your crib for 2-3 nights?

I make a MEAN French Toast (I use Nutella and coconut milk).

$10-$20 good amount to give a person for doing this? I mean yeah you can get someone to place the bet then when it wins I mean kind of a hassle for the person doing this...

$10-$20 good amount to give a person for doing this? I mean yeah you can get someone to place the bet then when it wins I mean kind of a hassle for the person doing this...

Yeah. That's fine. 10% is a fairly typical tip for something like that.

I have people that can do it for you if I'm not around (which will likely be the case).

MF'r, I'm gonna be out west in a few months.

Put me up at your crib for 2-3 nights?

I make a MEAN French Toast (I use Nutella and coconut milk).

I do love me some good french toast.

Meh, $150 for some kid in your house all day. No thanks.
Sometimes it's fun to have young innocent blood around although your non-drinking habit is not conducive to this type of situation.

Well, it's 8PM and it's 90 degrees outside right now. You can definitely be outside too much in Vegas during the summer.

It's been highs of 100 or so the last week.

You're coming at a good time though. The 100 degree heat is supposed to leave on Friday. Highs of low to mid 90s forecast for this weekend.

Nice. Yeah I mean I don't want to be by the pool or out on the strip all day because I'll just be burnt.....nice to go in the hotels for the air conditioning. Won't really be spending much time with their family as the atmosphere on the strip (even though I'm only 20) is still more entertaining.

Canuck why would u go thru the hassle of getting someone to beard for you.

just place the bets on pinnacle on your phone

Canuck why would u go thru the hassle of getting someone to beard for you.

just place the bets on pinnacle on your phone

Last time I used my phone down in the states it switched to AT&T from Rogers and wouldn't let me do half the stuff I could do in Canada since USA blocks so much shit in terms of gambling sites plus there's long-distance fees when I go on the internet so no thanks.

and I ended up with a $300 bill somehow last time I went to Seattle. Fokk that.