Opening an account on BetOnline

• Start date
  • Replies 27 Comments
  • Views 1,600 Views
My Bitcoin transaction to BetOnline is "delayed"(for up to 72 hours) by Coinbase most likely because I signed on to Coinbase for the first time on my laptop (instead of my phone app like I normally do) and then sent BTC to BetOnline 20 seconds later.

Fok

Bovada is apparently having a big poker tourney next four days. I'd like to hop on but fuck if I know how to get into this bitcoin mess.

Bovada is apparently having a big poker tourney next four days. I'd like to hop on but fuck if I know how to get into this bitcoin mess.

I have the tech smarts of a 3 year old.

If I can do it, you can do it.

Open a Coinbase account on their app and link your bank account. I think I had to wait like 2 days for my bank to send the funds to Coinbase. The Coinbase app is very user friendly.

The first time you actually send the Bitcoin will be the most awkward part but like I said if I can do it, trust me, you can do it.

A friend of mine from NY wanted me to play on some poker site. I just texted him asking for the name of the site. I’ll post it shortly.

If it's America's Card Room tell him to fuck off proper

If it's America's Card Room tell him to fuck off proper

Thanks, I'll look into coin base.

Lol what's your beef with ACR? I know its swarming with bots but I've had a bit of success on there in the past.

Recent experience at Pokerstarspa pretty lame. Very impressed by their virtually instant withdrawals/deposits with PayPal so no BTC knowledge needed. Made a few deposits totalling $880 and each time I deposited I get steamed up with profit then after awhile get screwed with set over set, etc. Felt like a rigged cycle. I was warned by the regs about the extreme variance there and last time I played I was up over five hundo then got fucked so quickly back down to a little below even so pulled out. Was four tabling 1/2. Finished down $260 and we all know how good my poker game is so the site must suck. Just kidding....very impressed by their fast withdrawals so might be back, just the 1/2 is 90% regs at every table so idk.

I played Betonline before a bit and yes, pretty much all bots/sharks.

Not sure where to play these days fellas.

Last edited: