OK folks, some of you probably need a visual of the rules for my contest so here...

• Start date
  • Replies 11 Comments
  • Views 1,822 Views

RageWizard

Since
Feb 4, 2010
Score
Tokens
ya go.

I produced a pretty sick spreadsheet that will compute all of the different point values for the entire contest.

If you nail everyone who is getting eliminated, and the show goes off without the judges saving someone from elimination for any weeks, you can earn 13,500 points.
If you nail the 2 people from this week who will be still in it at the end, you can earn 19,600 points
You get 500 points just for participating so that equals 7000 points.
Then there are still some more possible points that could be had, if they change the rules and incorporate some of the shit that they have been known to do.

Below is a possible Week 1 score for Wally Dingus. keep in mind that I don't know jack about American Idol, so the names are just selected at random and this is intended to hell yous to understand how the rules will be implemented.

American_Idol_Contest_Mock_Resul-10.jpg

Week 11, this is the last week that I am prepared to show you, basically the contest goes on like this until the final week. I don't have the software to chop it up like I want to here at home, so I will show you probably on Tuesday.
American_Idol_Contest_Mock_Resul-8.jpg

Yeah, like I said the spreadsheet is pretty sick. Every week hopefully I will post who is leading, and a histogram for all of the contestants in all the differnt categories.