• Views 526 Views

Swarmy

Professional Fucktard
Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
I really hope that this is a joke....from fightline.com

Pro footballer Chad Ochocinco called out UFC middleweight champion and pound-for-pound great Anderson Silva again in a recent conversation with ESPN, following up on a theme he started in 2009 through a Twitter conversation with UFC president Dana White in which he called out "The Spider" to a big money fight.

"I won't [get hurt], because I'm not going to go to the ground," said Ochocinco. "I know if I fight Anderson, I have to fight him standing up. I'm quicker than him. I know he's very good at what he does, but don't be fooled. I'm one of the elite athletes in the NFL. I'm very fast, very quick. I just can't go to the ground. And I can't be within his reach, either. So maybe I'll just run around the ring the whole damn time."

The Cincinatti Bengals wide receiver may be trolling everyone, but he insists that he is willing to step into the cage opposite the fearsome Brazilian champ.

"Man, I'm crazy enough to get in there, too," he said. "That's the funny thing. I'm crazy enough to get in there."

As for what method he would use to dispatch of "The Spider," Ochocinco indicated that he would be adopting a freestyle approach to the fight.

"Wildman," he said of his fighting style. "I just create my own style."

Stay tuned for the bout announcement.

Would be entertaining to see Chad receive a good healthy beatdown.

I like it that he thinks that if he stands up with silva he won't get hurt. Cause ya know, Silva can't strike.

well even if there was a lockout. he wouldnt' be able to do it, due to his contract clauses.

but for the record I'd take Silva to beat Ocho AND Terrel Owens 1 vs 2

Ochocinco loves attention....guess he needed to stay in the limelight with the lockout coming up