Nutritional Supplement Recommendations

CASPERWAIT$

Drama Moobs Your Mom
Since
Aug 3, 2010
Score
Tokens
Arch, I know you work out. I am not sure about the rest of you. I am hitting the gym hard now and I am taking No-Xplode. Looking to find another supplement to complement that. Any suggestions?

Sounds like something you take to last longer in the sack.

Sounds like something you take to last longer in the sack.

No, it's actually a pre workout supplement. Helps with gains and getting through the workout.

I go to the gym, I got crazy veins an shit on my arms now.

I eat a clif bar and drink a sugar free red bull beforehand

Arch, what else shold I be doing?

I went from 206.5lbs to about 165lbs since April and have built up a bit of muscle

what else should I do?

I went from 206.5lbs to about 165lbs since April and have built up a bit of muscle

what else should I do?

You losing weight to become a jockey.

substanon 250
equippoise

20 LBs in 3 months with the right diet
and much protien as the body can take in a day

what else should I do?

deca

One thing I refuse to do is mid body workout

I do 30 mins of cardio but fuck a nigger, I aint doing sit ups

Teamer, I want you as a jockey just so we could fix races together. Guys, I am staying away from steroids. I may go to a doctor and get HGH in a month or so. i was seeing it go for $500 for a 30 day cycle on the street.

Mike, i think he means "what can i take that is LEGAL" ha... no-x before and creatine after your workout and keep your protein level high(1g per lb. you weigh is what i do). for losing weight, count calories... your wt x 15 - 500 = where your calorie intake should be to start losing weight ...and hit the cardio...

HGH is worse on the body than all the others from what I've read

if my shoulder continues to fall apart, hgh will be the next thing i go to

Mike, i think he means "what can i take that is LEGAL" ha... no-x before and creatine after your workout and keep your protein level high(1g per lb. you weigh is what i do). for losing weight, count calories... your wt x 15 - 500 = where your calorie intake should be to start losing weight ...and hit the cardio...

Ray ray, good stuff. My diet and work out habits are strong. Eating 5 small meals a day. getting the right amount of protein. I was just looking for another supplement to add. I have been taking my NoXplode BEFORE. I guess I'll start taking it after.