Nothing more stressfull than sports wagering.

• Start date
  • Replies 34 Comments
  • Views 2,070 Views

UntilTheNDofTimE

At the tables
Since
Jan 30, 2010
Score
Tokens
I deposited a few G's today to bet the rest of the playoffs. So far just made 1 $400 wager on the boston game. Man watching this is stressfull as hell. Sweating every bucket. Over the last few years ive played poker 20-60 hours a week. These days play mainly 5/10 and some 10/20 NL. Will buy in 1-4k a pop and not sweat. Yet a 400 dollar wager got my blood pumping.

Listen to the man with the Puff Daddy avatar.

I wagered on largest lead of game under 17. The game has been close but any time boston goes on a lil run i think theyll just run over atlanta.

I need to turn tv off for the late game wagers or start drinking.

"Hi my name is UntilTheEndOfTime. I gamble on sports but have no idea that stuff happens. I can't believe stuff happens and I lose my bet. This stuff is hard. I bet poker before but I've never seen anything like this before."

Perfect. ^ what i meant to say. Im just saying my experiences with sports wagering are high levels of stress regardless of bet size compare to all other forms of gambling

UntilTheEndOfTime, I don't want to be an asshole here, but can you not see you are nothing more than an all time loser? Why would you continue to gamble on sports? You wrap Pepsi skids for a living. What makes you think you can beat the odds? Do you think you're special?

Didnt say i was a winner here. Just making a thread. I never claimed to be a winner like you.

Why would you deposit thousands of dollars into a gambling account and then bitch about how hard it is to win?

You are basically a junkie, and sports action is your fix. If you can't see that then I feel sorry for you. You need to seek some professional help.

Why would you deposit thousands of dollars into a gambling account and then bitch about how hard it is to win?

You are basically a junkie, and sports action is your fix. If you can't see that then I feel sorry for you. You need to seek some professional help.

They let you graduate high school with those type of reading comprehension skills. This thread had nothing to do with winning or losing, or how hard it is to win. It was titled sports wagering is stressfull. As for your junkie comment; ive made about 15 wagers in last 3 years. Poker junkie yes. I deposited a few thousand because i can afford it and i felt like it.

You are the worst kind of SBR faggot.

Your initial post was bitching about how stressful sports gambling is.

Do you thinks durito or MonkeyFocker watches Sportscast for updates?

Comming from someone who gets banned from every forum for having temper tantrums with online entities. Says a lot about yourself.

I think fiver just won poster of the month for May.

Fiver I love ya, pal.

As usual, fiver is merely humoring himself.

You two are the cutest wiggas on GL.

UntilTheEndOfTime why do you post here? What do you think you bring to the table here?

Other than the rest of us mocking your dumb ass, what purpose do you serve? We laugh at your Pepsi transgressions. You are a fucking clown. Stop posting here. You belong with SamsInCharge099 and that fag with the fucked up teeth.

Just..stop posting here you fucking clown. I'm doing you a favour.

As usual, fiver is merely humoring himself.

You two are the cutest wiggas on GL.

I need you to be my mommy right now. While I'm internet arguing with UntilTheEndOfTime I need you to be my mom.

Is this okay?

Fiver, lets binge drink, bet the ponies, post stupid shit tomorrow,

you in