• Replies 18 Comments
  • Views 1,479 Views

CASPERWAIT$

Twitter @wernerhotdog
Since
Aug 3, 2010
Score
Tokens
And to think I was going to propose to Cali Girl exactly this way after our 2nd date (if it ever got that far)

[video=youtube_share;GXUphyeOjko]http://youtu.be/GXUphyeOjko[/video]

This shit fascinates me. The way she reacted, it's like they had been on 3 dates before.

I wanna know everything about them.

Good point. Guy could prolly date a former Miss South Dakota or some shit.

I really think this is pathetic and cheesy. Unless your relationships is based solely around sports, which I hope it isn't, then I see really nothing impressive about trying to marry someone at a sporting event.

the fuck why doesn't he ask "Ms. Camera Shy" shes more my type anyway.

Good point. Guy could prolly date a former Miss South Dakota or some shit.

Pavy, remember that video on SBR with you on the Go Kart? That was priceless.

It's so obvious. Trust me, nigga; I watch a lot of Storage Wars. I know staged shit when I see it.

"Oh man I really regret buying this un... WAIT IS THAT THE DECLARATION OF INDEPENDENCE OVER THERE BEHIND THAT GAS CAN!!!"

What's the upside in staging a failed marriage proposal at a college game? There is none. It was just an awkward scene from start to finish.

All in on genuine.

Obviously OP pulled this from reddit or some shit like that. They become a trending topic for a day or two on twitter maybe even make GMA. Common.

It's so obvious. Trust me, nigga; I watch a lot of Storage Wars. I know staged shit when I see it.

"Oh man I really regret buying this un... WAIT IS THAT THE DECLARATION OF INDEPENDENCE OVER THERE BEHIND THAT GAS CAN!!!"

:lmao:
man, the new storage wars Texas edition is so brutally fucking bad...its like watching a storage wars spoof with country bumpkins ... same "oh my god" "hold on" etc etc etc whoreshit

Heard this joke the other day. The gist of it:

A guy asked this girl to marry him.
She said no.
And he lived happily ever after. The End.

even if my answer is no, i'd say yes as to not embarrass myself and him. then later explain to him that i dont want to get married for whatever reason and say "sorry i just said yes to not make you look like a fool."

I agree with 5ver. People stage this kind if shit all the time, film/acting students. Remember the rangers game proposal ? That shit was staged.

Last edited: