• Replies 30 Comments
  • Views 1,278 Views

Badnina

Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
Dear my brother-in-law's sister,

You suck. You are a freakin' nurse and know better than to have your child out and about while he has the stinkin' FLU!!!!! All 3 of my nephews caught it from him. My sister caught it from them. My mother caught it from them. And now I sit here trying to cough my lungs up with a low grade fever. If I could I would sooooo kiss you on the mouth right now.

Again, you suck.

rant over

thank you

ya know IAG, this feels good.

very solid rant nina, IAG has competition

screw nina's sister in law screw that woman!

Spreading the flu sucks.

(I hear she's a bit of a skank ho too.)

Nina has true rant potential! Sorry to hear you are sick. :(

The H1N1 is bad out in Alberta, making it's way east across Canuckistan right now. Stay safe.

What TPB said is true and didn't realize outbreak in Canada! Sorry to hear Nina, get well soon my dear! I guess Bama losing didn't help things! :givemeahug:

Just an idea, but wondering if GL's lady rantings has anything to possibly being their time of month? I suggest that all female posters supply GL with their monthly schedule so we can figure out if it is a true rant or just being under the influence? I luv all the women here, lots!
:flowers:

What TPB said is true and didn't realize outbreak in Canada! Sorry to hear Nina, get well soon my dear! I guess Bama losing didn't help things! :givemeahug:

Just an idea, but wondering if GL's lady rantings has anything to possibly being their time of month? I suggest that all female posters supply GL with their monthly schedule so we can figure out if it is a true rant or just being under the influence? I luv all the women here, lots!
:flowers:
I think I am pmsing right now. I'll let you know though. I think my rants do not discriminate though due to time of cycle though.

we all tested positive for type a

all nephews, sister and mom had the flu shot. Hahaha....I didn't

oh wait

thank you. If I live through this I will love you all

Nina I would smooch with you, type A and and all.

awww..that is sweet PLommer

Mr. Nina is ready for me to get well too. So he can get some

Parents should NOT be allowed to grow old and get sick. It just sucks.

(I think I need more of a rant than that. Hmmmmmmm..I'm slacking)

Now you got Lane to deal with! Talk bout how to ruin a good thing! Sorry my dear! :flowers:

Amen sister girl!!!!! And yeah...let it out!!! Are you feeling better?

It did pack a punch though.

Feel better Ninas. I had a lead the other day with your exact first and last name. They weren't home.