Kevin Harvick +2000
Jeff Burton +2000
Kurt Busch +2200
Dale Earnhardt Jr +2700
Ryan Newman +2800
Kasey Kahne +3000
Brian Vickers +3000
Joey Logano +5000

Traditionally, the two best teams here are the Roush bunch (Edwards, Biffle, Ragan, & Kenseth) and the Hendrick group (Johnson, Martin, Gordon and & Jr.) Last year, Gordon finished 2nd in both races. Kenseth won the spring one (this is considered spring) and Johnson won the fall. But with the way Montoya ran last year and McMurray winning last week, I like their chances too.

I would probably go with Biffle, McMurray, Gordon, and Kurt Busch.

Nina, I was just across the River form Phoenix city today....
how far away from PC are ya?

OK Nina I will be playing those. This track is about 40 minutes away from me out here in SoCal.

Supposed to rain here tonight and in the afternoon tomorrow. Who knows if they even get this in tomorrow. If they don't it is supposed to rain Monday also :eek1:

it's suppose to rain here too. I smell a conspiracy!!!

Nina I made the plays you said last night. I just had to login to see, if in my drunkin' stupor, I bet the house on them.

.5 unit n Bifle & Busch
1 unit on Gordan and & McMurray

Didn't happen this week Nina :fro:

I do have to say I was kind of happy Harvick didn't win. He had such a fast car last week I was kind of hoping you picked him again this week.

I was hoping mcMurray would stay out on that last caution and it would start raining.

I was hoping mcMurray would stay out on that last caution and it would start raining.

Since I don't know a thing about Nascar, can you explain why McMurray was so bad. You qualify on the pole means you have a fast car but he pretty much sucked all day starting the lap 1.

It just meant that his car set up was great for a short run instead of long ones. He needed the caution laps to make adjustments on the car which is how he got back up to the Top 10 before that last caution.