• Replies 15 Comments
  • Views 1,394 Views

Deuce

Broke
Since
Jan 30, 2010
Score
Tokens
Lets here it. Is he or is he not a hall of famer?

chris-osgood.jpg

401 Wins (10th all time)
3 Stanley Cups
4 time all star
Scored a goal
Took the Islanders to the playoffs

:clueless:

I will refrain from posting what I think. Pretty sure we all know my thoughts.

Have no clue who this guy is. Then again I couldn't name 6 hockey players and maybe pronounce 2 correctly.

I like wagering on the sport though and the fact I don't know players, rules or nuances of the game is a good thing.

Deucer, posting here will be a good thing for your career as a posting professional. You are gonna pick up little details and tactics that will serve you well down the road.

Also, Bobby Cole and Mickey Redmond announcing on NHL network an 83 Oilers/Islanders game. Fuck me, my two favorite announcers together? How did I never hear about this? Fuck

Wakka, I will stick around.

I'd be cool if he was or wasn't in.

That being said I'd say he's in. Goalies who have won multiple cups tend to get the nod.

I'd also like to add that I wouldn't mind thrusting my face straight into Deuce's avatar.

Absolutely a hall-of-famer. Not much to debate here. His playoff stats are off the charts, and he has 400 wins.

MICKEY REDMOND is unbearable to listen to.

The question that needs to be asked are how many goalies are in the NHL hall of fame. I would not put him in the same breath as Roy. Heck he is not even a Grant Fuhr. He is the personification of a watered down expansion era hero. I say no

The question that needs to be asked are how many goalies are in the NHL hall of fame. I would not put him in the same breath as Roy. Heck he is not even a Grant Fuhr. He is the personification of a watered down expansion era hero. I say no

Ok, you just contradicted yourself. Compare Fuhr stats and Osgood's. Compare teams in front of each said netminder. I digress.

Being inducted into the HHOF is not based on position. It's based on yoru overall pro career accomplishments.

And yes I think he should get in despite the fact he played on some stacked defensive minded teams.

Not much of a fucking hockey crowd. Fuck sakes.

Stamkos signed for 5 years, $37.5 Mil today. There was talk of Philly still being in the running if TB couldn't make it work, but TB would have wanted JVR and Giroux and some more for a guy who went dead come playoff time. Funk that noise.

not a chance for a long time but eventually he may squeak in

If this guy makes the Hall of Fame they should just close the doors forever to this place. Saying that Clark Gillies got in by riding the coattails of a dominant team so I sense he has a shot at making it.