• Start date
  • Replies 8 Comments
  • Views 649 Views

PuckOff

Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
Bettman should be forced to resign if he and league disciplinarian Colin Campbell do not suspend Ovechkin for a minimum 4 games today.

The guys who follow hockey will know what I am talking about.

I don't know what you are talking about with Ovechkin but I do not like that creepy Bettman guy. Too weaselly. Not enough straight talk - too much spinning. Often in ways that are insulting to the intelligence.

I hate that.

dangerous play. The guy is a fucking idiot. No wonder they didn't do shit in the Olympics, they probably let this guy lead the team.
Ooh, big deal he hit 40 year old Jagr. That was his great accomplishment. Fuck him. Bure was way better than this guy anyway.

Reno,

Bure was so fun to watch for sure. Ovechkin will see a steady decline in his numbers within the next 3-5 years. He a dirty douchebag who has it coming to him. The fucking guy won't even drop his gloves. That to me is the lowest form of player for his playing style.

Ovechkin is going to end to end someones career the way he plays.

I dont care who you are there is no need for hit like that.

I have no idea how they handle suspensions, I still cant understand Cooke not being suspended.

it wasn't a hit it was a shove from behind into the boards.... a hit would have actually been better because by the time fuckface would have hit him he would have been in the boards. I say let JJ tranny friends have their way with him, fix him right up.

There have been lesser guys in the league that have done worse, much worse.

Currently as it stands, Ovechkin is the only player in the NHL that I, and money others, would pay to see.

It was hard to tell where he came from. I guess he was just standing at the red line waiting for a breakaway.