• Replies 8 Comments
  • Views 574 Views

mrquincy

Generally Specific
Since
Feb 24, 2011
Score
Tokens
I just joined a suicide pool that has been going on in my hometown for years. It's $100 entry and they cap it at 1500 entries. Last man standing gets it all. I believe they donate a portion to the local hospice.

I have never been in a Suicide pool so any tips would be greatly appreciated. I will likely start a thread closer to the start of the season.

Is it too early to discuss Fantasy Football yet?

:dunno:

Poor Shaun Suisham; out for the season in 1st preseason game

Suisham, the most accurate field-goal kicker in team history, was injured on the opening kickoff of the second half of a 14-3 loss to the Minnesota Vikings in the first of five preseason games. He ran downfield to try to make a tackle, but his foot stuck in the turf that is scheduled to be replaced soon, causing the injury.

Just light the $100 on fire Friday night while you sip a nice whisky.

I'm just using my Gamelive Fantasy Football profits from last season so I'll let it ride baby.

:irishluck:

Don't bet against the Giants. I believe last 2 times I did NFL suicide pools, the Giants, who were huge dogs, won outright and did me in.

The Giants always win or something.

I guess there must be some different strategies for winning these type of things... I will have to do a bit of research and see if I can get any sort of insight into how to plan the picks.

You have to pick one winner every week and you cannot pick the same team twice... how hard could that be? :guitar:

There are still some spots left if anyone is interested. If anyone in the US wanted to enter, I could facilitate it for you. It is $100 CAD. Good deal if you consider the exchange rate...

1466 entries now down to 251 with 2 more games to go this week. I have one entry left.. GO Colts

Down to 120 players from 1466. Brutality. 1191 people out this week alone.