Since
Jun 6, 2010
Score
Tokens
Just put down one at Bodog based upon the following information:

Bodog 7 point teasers are -130
The Saints are currently +1.5 / +100 at pinnacle
The Ravens are currently -3.5 / -113 at pinnacle

Based on my (rough) calculations, this seems like the best 2 team teaser for today's games, and provides a nice edge.

Additionally, I'm eying Ravens / Cowboys, Ravens / Raiders, and Saints / Cowboys (in that order) - will probably wait till later today.

Thoughts?

youre teasing ravens through the zero?

ravens moved to 5 at bodog. i played saints with kc, az, min, & cle in 3 teamers +180

I think the -3.5 to +3.5 is under rated, primarily because you get to go through the 3 twice, regardless of wasting points on the 0.

Yes, that second +3 isn't going to push at a 9% clip, but I don't think mid 7% is out of the question.

This teaser has not performed well in the past, but I think this is largely due to the poor performance of -3.5s overall (a little under 46%). this could be due to the fact that the value of the 3 hasn't been widely known until somewhat recently.

ravens moved to 5 at bodog. i played saints with kc, az, min, & cle in 3 teamers +180

Are you worried about any of those lines moving in the next 24 hours? I have no experience betting NFLx, so I don't know what to expect