Jan 30, 2010
Score
Tokens
CFB [147] MICHIGAN STATE PK-110 (B+6)
CFB [153] GEORGIA PK-110 (B+6)
CFB [196] STANFORD -1-110 (B+6)

One time.

why would you bet that as a teaser?

even at a shitty odds shop, you get better return parlaying the 3 mls and then you have no worries on the 1

Wager type : Parlay
Select #1 : College Football
Michigan State 11/26/2011 12:00 PM - (EST)
Money Line -230 for Game
Select #2 : College Football
Georgia 11/26/2011 12:00 PM - (EST)
Money Line -210 for Game
Select #3 : College Football
Stanford 11/26/2011 8:00 PM - (EST)
Money Line -275 for Game
Amount : Risking 100.00 To Win 188.82 USD

durito when someone is betting air odds don't matter on the payout.

2-0 so far. Not bad for a 430am drunk bet. Ok Stanford don't fuck me here.

Paver you should know of all people there is no juice when you win.

Bang

500 to win 775

Deuce, how goes the battle with Bateman the lunatic?

Deuce, how goes the battle with Bateman the lunatic?

I ended it. Buried him as usual. Thing is, I don't really even enjoy the battle. He lacks argumentative skills. Not even a challenge really. Basically his approach is try to bury Deuce but in return he just buries himself.

For instance, he mentions my skype sessions with jjgold, telling me that I have an issue because I talk to him off the forum, etc. I haven't talked to that bald prick off the forum in over a year yet baitmen just recorded a "skype session" with him that brought up the entire conflict again. :lmao:

He then waits for another poster to jump ship and attempt shots at me too, then sucks their cock to get them on his side, then they just tell him to get fucked basically.

My favorite is he kept saying I was a Michigan Law Student, like it was an insult, which I never once stated I was. Says I was a failed NHL player, which I never said I was. His material is forum fallacy jjgold created. Likes to say I am 400lbs etc. So I post pics of myself and he shuts up. Social retard can't even win an internet battle.

Deuce, I have chatted with him a few times on the phone and he seemed normal - as far as I could tell from a phone conversation.

His schtick pissed me off at first but as time went on I realized his bark is WAY worse than his bite.

When he met Bread and admitted he would get his ass kicked if he tangled with him it confirmed my belief the Bateman tough guy routine was just that.

Bateman won't be laying a beating on anyone.

Nowadays he just repeats the same old tired and boring insults.

I'm thinking he just can't help himself, he has taken shots at me even after things went well in our phone chat.

I can honestly say he does a fuck of a good job of making me wonder what's going on in that noggin of his.

He is probably the one and only poster in my times on forums who I would strangle if I met. No joke.

He is probably the one and only poster in my times on forums who I would strangle if I met. No joke.

Like you could get your chubby sausage fingers around his neck.

:lmao: