NCAA Tournament Contest

• Start date
  • Replies 93 Comments
  • Views 8,608 Views
In once. Should I do two?

:thinking:

Bacon - just a heads up it doesn't look like your picks are submitted at the moment. Your possible points remaining is at 0. Tonight is the last night to get em in.

Bacon - just a heads up it doesn't look like your picks are submitted at the moment. Your possible points remaining is at 0. Tonight is the last night to get em in.

I made all of them, it says it's saved but I don't see the updated total either. Not sure what's up.

Heavy ESPN traffic?

I only see one entry right now, fyi
hmmm. let me check...oh I know what I may have done wrong. May end up only having one if that's the case.

Actually no, I see two when I sign in. Do you still only see 1? There is IAG1 and IAG2
...or should be.

I think I'm good under my profile it says PPR 1920 Status Ready.

I made all of them, it says it's saved but I don't see the updated total either. Not sure what's up.

Heavy ESPN traffic?

When you click "For Papa Lute 2015" on the group page, does a completed bracket show up?

I think you guys might be creating brackets to your profile - but not necessarily to our contest. Does that make any sense?

IAG
Actually no, I see two when I sign in. Do you still only see 1? There is IAG1 and IAG2
...or should be.

I only see one entry for you on the group page "in action girl 1"

I only see one entry for you on the group page "in action girl 1"

I think you would have to click the red join group button on our group page to input your 2nd bracket.

It does and it's definitely for us.

It does and it's definitely for us.
Hmm... okay. I guess maybe my stuff is slow to update. Maybe you do have 2 entries IAG and it's just not showing up for me right now. I guess we'll find out tomorrow

Yeah I think their servers are slammed man.

I think that 2nd one is blank. I had to rename it to check...and yes that 2nd one is blank..if I can get my original
2nd one to show up, I will but site is very slow..may have to roll with just the one.

Ok now I think you are right need to add to the group, but since that blank one is in there it will not let me submit as I already have max # of entries and I can't figure out how to delete...can you possibly up the entries to 3 as long as everyone here knows max entries is really 2?

Unless you can delete the entry now named "please delete?"