Mudcat -- Olympic Curling?

• Start date
  • Replies 7 Comments
  • Views 748 Views
I will definitely not be betting any games that involve Team Canada. This is in the same category as the hockey for me. It is all about love of the game and defending Canada's hockey/curling honor. To put wagers on it would just cheapen the experience for me.

It is all about passion.

There is a chance I may see something involving other countries that might inspire a wager, but it would just be a recreational sized bet.

Are you going to bet it?

I bet chinese women +200 and canadian women +175 for $50 each at sports.com

pinny has 142 and 149. $100 limits. lol

The Chinese women are a very good bet IMO. They are a government sponsored professional team that has done nothing but curl for several years (where all the other competitors have regular jobs).

They have gone from being nowhere on the radar about three years ago, to making it to the World Championship final 2 years ago, to winning it all last year. I want to shake my fist and call them a bunch of devil-worshiping commies but they are such sweet girls.

But hopefully the Canadian ladies will take them out. They are capable for sure. Canadian curlers are always dangerous.

There were some younger, moderately attractive chicks on the USA curling team last Olympics. I wonder if they're in it again this year...

I'm not sure who is representing the US this time around. I can only recall some bruiser hags from the past.

Man you should have seen our team from Prince Edward Island that just lost in the final of the Canadian championships. There were two girls who could have gone straight into Playboy - I kid you not. As it is, Jennifer Jones won for the 3rd time and she is highly MILFish.

Sheryl Bernard, the skip of our Olympic team has considerable MILF qualities. I am hoping they keep a camera trained on her ass.

As I say, it is all about love of the game for me.

Canadian curlers are always dangerous.

:thumbup: In an elegant business-casual/janitorial kinda way.

Jones_Jennifer.JPG

^^^^^^^^^^^ that being the aforementioned Jennifer Jones, who just won the Canadian Championship and is a former world champion.