Movies Nobody Liked But You Did

• Start date
  • •
  • Replies 31 Comments
  • • Views 228 Views
I agree Rushmore is not "nobody liked."

Great movie, but that was universally liked lol
Was Rushmore really universally liked? Not one person I've introduced it to in real life has ever heard of it
I agree Rushmore is not "nobody liked."
Let's agree it's somewhere in between UNIVERSALLY liked and nobody liked

:handshake:

Was Rushmore really universally liked? Not one person I've introduced it to in real life has ever heard of it

Let's agree it's somewhere in between UNIVERSALLY liked and nobody liked

:handshake:
Yeah when I say nobody liked I mean movies that were trashed by critics and viewers.

Rushmore wasn’t a box office hit (even though it did make twice its budget) but I hear what you are saying Tron

IMG_1763.jpeg

Considered the WORST movie of the year, I laughed watching this movie multiple times.

It’s sketch comedy film similar to “Kentucky Fried Movie” and “Amazon Women On The Moon”. Some of the skits were misses but some of these were just raunchy funny.

When I say raunchy you have animated sex crazed cats, jokes about periods, Halle Berry body modification and a slew of just fucked up shit.

Stlll funnier than what the critics made it out to be for certain.

I actually didn't like Rushmore, but Life Aquatic With Steve Zissou which was far less critically acclaimed is an all-time favorite of mine.

Off the top of my head, I remember enjoying Incredible Burt Wonderstone and Love Guru. Love Guru universally hated by fans and critics alike, but I laughed. Not sure how it'd hold up on a repeat viewing.

I'm sure there are others, I'll have to think about it.

My son is loving Unfrosted, the Pop-Tart movie. :rofl:He watched it three times so far. Last night he was reading on his Chromebook, and he suddenly looked at me:

JL - I'm mad.
Me - lol, why are you mad?
JL - Some people are saying that Unfrosted is the worst movie of the decade.
Me - LOL. Some people just don't get Seinfeld's absurd humor.
JL - Yeah!
Me - You're allowed to like stuff that people don't like.

I've been meaning to watch it. I'm a big fan of Seinfeld the show. I get his approach, but I'll admit it doesn't always hit for me.

It's fine. Some people were outraged by the Jon Hamm cameo, calling it sacrilege (lol), but I thought it was perfect. The Mad Men world is what enabled and reinforced such corporate nonsense.

My son is loving Unfrosted, the Pop-Tart movie. :rofl:He watched it three times so far. Last night he was reading on his Chromebook, and he suddenly looked at me:

JL - I'm mad.
JL - Yeah!
FUKK UNFROSTED HATERS !! - JL

JL - I'm mad.
JL - Yeah!
fucking FABULOUS parenting right here folks

well done brother