• Replies 24 Comments
  • Views 2,050 Views

SoV

Since
Jan 11, 2011
Score
Tokens
..are a bunch of cunts.

Not hiring international kids. Even if you offer to pay for the visa. Bellends. :look:

What a fucking waste of time and money it has been, studying in the US. (professionally)

Last edited:
What industry? Try Canada.

it took a college education for you to figure this out:excl:

What industry? Try Canada.

Finance - banking and investments.

Any job sites for Canada? I googled a couple and they just have placements for companies in the US and abroad. None in Canada.

that sucks sov :(

Yeah.

it took a college education for you to figure this out:excl:

Not really, but I figured I could snag something here. Guessss not.

Is SBR down today?

You tell me.

That helps immensely! Didn't know they had Monster jobs in Canada too. That's my day sorted. Thanks mate!

Sov, from listening to MrsM with the other moms at her job all they talk bout is there college grad child can't find a job in their field or at all! Dude, it's really bad out there right as we all know. Feel for you and all the young people on trying to make it on their own! Hang in there and good luck!

Right now my backup plan is Starbucks. Apparently you can have all the coffee you can handle.

how much coffee can YOU handle fiver?

SoV - Sorry for all the sarcastic advice. I could just tell you this privately but since we have 500k lurkers here, maybe I'll help out some other soul who has a dream of getting a job in the US after studying there. The US is notoriously terrible for hiring foreigners. Yes they do it, but only when they absolutely have to. It's not like some place like Australia for example where they feel that if you've spent the money as a foreign student and invested in the economy by doing so, they'll give you a fair shake. I got in because I happened to have dual citizenship. There were people up against me for both my first and second job who had studied in the US at great schools and got jack. I'm not stupid enough to think it's because of my brilliance. It's because I had the passport. You can keep plugging away and potentially get disheartened, or focus on countries who look at your passport as a positive. Seriously, the US, especially now isn't it. GL darling. xo

SoV slap a turban on your head and move to Ontario. Apply for job in the provincial government.

Be prepared to work three hours a day, though.