Since
May 27, 2022
Score
Tokens
This has been awesome so far…

Bryce Harper is so clean…

NO HOMO…

Would like to see Padres/Yankees…

Can’t stand or get over the Cleveland name change. Fuck that! They are, and will ever be the “CLEVELAND INDIANS” 🇺🇸

SS I fell asleep with LA and NY winning and woke up shocked to see both lost.

SS I fell asleep with LA and NY winning and woke up shocked to see both lost.
Yeah, the Astros and Mariners went 18 yesterday…

It just might be their year…

Really no weaknesses…
Other then being a terrible defensive team with a highly suspect bullpen, no weaknesses!

Other then being a terrible defensive team with a highly suspect bullpen, no weaknesses!
Ok, I just know that they’re playing great baseball and clicking on all cylinders right now… Fun team to watch.

Really looking forward to the Philly/San Diego series…

*Very happy the Mets are gone*

Above very accurate especially the defense a few instances this series. Marsh and Realmuto though have been standouts up the middle along with Stott looking like a quality ss. Bohm and Segura suspect but right now making some fantastic plays at the right time. Hoskins lol I worry about looking so uncomfortable just catching the ball on groundouts throws from the infielders.

Going into the year the BP was my greatest concern. Alvarado a mess early on but lights out of late. SirAnthony starts great than bad now looking lights out. Eflin's injury appears to be a blessing. Guy now has been quite the reliever . Now see him as full time reliever in 2023 for a team that needs it. And Robertson stats great with Cubs this season though suspect with Phils but nice to have his experience going forward.

REST OF BP IS UNRELIABLE SLOP!!!

So all Thomson is looking for is 6 good innings. Seeing now as my son told me guy is all looking at analytics. Son tells me his biggest thing is if possible avoiding other players seeing same pitcher 3rd time around.

I mean Ranger S looking good for 5 innings Friday but gets taken out? They asked him mid game why taking him out and paraphrasing said "well he's at 68 pitches and hasn't pitched for 9 days" lol but I think that means to me he could continue pitching. Whatever Alvarado and Sir A got stretched on Friday with Eflin doing 4 innings combined but it worked out. Like Syndergaard looking strong last night (throwing strikes) but numbers said Robertson was there man to go with.

This the thing that gets me and Smoltz (guy IMO is a great analyst) mentioned last night that though going quickly to all these relievers on occasions when starter is pitching well on paper makes sense you there is NO GUARANTEE the reliever will have his best stuff that night.

The Philadelphia Phillies are going to The World Series…

This has been awesome so far…

Bryce Harper is so clean…

NO HOMO…

Awesome atmosphere In Philadelphia tonight… ⚾️ Great crowd…

Perhaps the best player in baseball…
Harper is extremely good and I like him a lot. But he wasn’t in the Top 20 this season (he did miss some time with a fracture).

4E039891-2D8F-4A74-8404-C29B4AA19CE2.png

Phillies radio crew is pretty bland.

Fuck you Bregman you cheating kunt

Big picture: Phillies are in a little bind now. If Astros win tonight the series is tied at 2 games a piece.

Thor (lol) pitches tomorrow and he’s not very good. So Verlander has to have back to back shitty starts.