MikeyLo

Since
Oct 24, 2013
Score
Tokens
Arizona (+163) vs. Los Angeles (NL)
Risking 1.00 to win 1.63
Miley-L, Kershaw-L Must Start

M-LO is a bases man too! GL this morning!

I will be fading the braves in win totals this year, a real mess in Atlanta with the pitching rotation.

I will be fading the braves in win totals this year, a real mess in Atlanta with the pitching rotation.
I want to also, not sure I want a 3rd team under from the division. Already playing Phil and NYM under.

Los Angeles (NL) (-118) vs. Arizona
Ryu-L, Cahill-R Must Start
Risking 1.18 to win 1.00

Los Angeles (NL) (-1.5) (+150) vs. Arizona
Ryu-L, Cahill-R Must Start
Risking 1.00 to win 1.50

Los Angeles (NL) @ San Diego (+105)
Ryu-L, Cashner-R Must Start
Risking 1.00 to win 1.05

Los Angeles (NL) @ San Diego (-1.5) (+215)
Ryu-L, Cashner-R Must Start
Risking 0.50 to win 1.08

Los Angeles (NL) @ San Diego (+105)
Win, +1.05 Units

Los Angeles (NL) @ San Diego (-1.5) (+215)
Win, +1.08 Units

On the Day: 2-0, +2.13 Units
YTD: 4-1, +3.63 Units

nice day and nice start mike. getting out the excel and crappy spring training stats tonight, Nationals ,A's and Pirates only ones to stand out to me on monday, maybe the rays. I would like to fade tillman in baltimore but baltimore bats should keep them in it all year. I really only love pitt, I know I will bet the nationals and strasburg after his spring but gee just threw a no hitter for 6 innings and off a phenomenal spring, looking at the under ff in the nationals game. National bats better not fuck me this year.

good luck tomorrow

nice day and nice start mike. getting out the excel and crappy spring training stats tonight, Nationals ,A's and Pirates only ones to stand out to me on monday, maybe the rays. I would like to fade tillman in baltimore but baltimore bats should keep them in it all year. I really only love pitt, I know I will bet the nationals and strasburg after his spring but gee just threw a no hitter for 6 innings and off a phenomenal spring, looking at the under ff in the nationals game. National bats better not fuck me this year.

good luck tomorrow

GL to you too greg. I may end up playing the Cubs, actually, depending on their lineup. Liriano killed lefties last year but struggled with righties. If the Cubs stack their lineup with righties I might give them a shot.

Opening day is tough for me stat wise all around. Liriano was pulled for a groin injury about week ago so tough one but got to love him and Pitt at home here stat wise. Samardzija wasnt impressive this spring and the Cubs look, to me at least, to be really, really bad this year but who knows. Liriano was just lights out at home last year, . he really came around last year and loves this park, 9-1 at home last 10. I dont see the hitters on the Cubs and Pirates just seem like they are going to have another great year but we need Archie to chime in here with thoughts.

Win or lose it will be a great opening day ,former Pirates like Barry Bonds and Dick Groat presenting the 2013 NL MVP award to Andrew McCutchen, Leyland presenting the 2013 manager of the year award to Hurdle. Skydivers lol. They need to make opening day a national holiday

Chicago (NL) (+161) @ Pittsburgh
Samardzija-R, Liriano-L Must Start
Risking 1.00 to win 1.61

Chicago (NL) (-1.5) (+270) @ Pittsburgh
Samardzija-R, Liriano-L Must Start
Risking 0.50 to win 1.35

Philadelphia/Texas Under 8 (-120)
Lee-L, Scheppers-R Must Start
Risking 1.00 to win 1.20

Minnesota @ Chicago (AL) (-166)
Nolasco-R, Sale-L Must Start
Risking 1.66 to win 1.00