Pierre
Polanco
Rollins
Pence
Victorino
Mayberry
Ruiz
Galvis

I'm going with the Phillies since the Marlins are only fielding 7 position players.

Stanton scratched from lineup. :swimjello:

Best atmosphere in baseball for a home opener.

The leadoff walk, high school marching bands, choirs, huge american flags, us navy parachute team. Elena Delle Donne. America fuck yeah!

della-donne-smoke.jpg

fuck yes

Just back from getting my Stella and dropping off Easter leftovers for Daddy who was sick with a cold for a few days! Was going to start a thread myself but glad I looked here first! Good job Dafty!

Tough start for Hamels but finished strong!

Gaby LOLchez can't hit a fly ball or hit it to the right side.

:facepalm:

I wanted MIA, but I didnt get to a computer in time to bet it.

The wind out there is something. I didnt even think about the total today

took the over on MrMonkey's advice

took the over on MrMonkey's advice

Dude, I didn't bet the Over! Just talked bout comparing the Sanchez vs Hamels effect! Hamels looking sharp and if the Phils don't score at least 2 runs I will be pissed big time! I'm too into the bases this year already! I need to calm down!

Dude, I didn't bet the Over! Just talked bout comparing the Sanchez vs Hamels effect! Hamels looking sharp and if the Phils don't score at least 2 runs I will be pissed big time! I'm too into the bases this year already! I need to calm down!

Big if.

I need the phillies here, I am like you mr m, I love opening day in philadelphia. There would be nothing worse than another putrid showing by the phillies offense to ruin it. Lets see some runs phillies

yeah I know you didn't say to bet the over, but I figured I'd take it with your wind info....

also, I figured the phils bats would wake up today

yeah I know you didn't say to bet the over, but I figured I'd take it with your wind info....

also, I figured the phils bats would wake up today

I think lots of fans are thinking this! Great piece of hitting by Miami's 1st two batters in the 4th!

anywhere I can bet thsi in game?

So the Phils are going to have to score at least 4 runs to win this game! :facepalm:

For us facing books,Betonline and betdsi and bookmaker has live betting on this and they have a second 5 innings option usually posted in the bottom of the fifth with one out on all games.