• Start date
  • Replies 19 Comments
  • Views 1,406 Views

choo

Since
Sep 10, 2010
Score
Tokens
Who do you like? when 5dimes was working I saw Mavs +205. -220 available at jazette/pinny.

Makes sense with this dumb 2-3-2 format. Great time to get out of my Heat bet, no defined go-to guy. Much easier to hate Miami knowing I have nothing on them.

If Mavericks lose tomorrow you can probably get +400 or more.

it will be higher than +400 if they lose tomorrow.

wow this opened with the mavs @ +168

makes sense since the g5 line opened about 4% more in favor of the mavs than the -113/+102 where it sits now.

If they win in game 5 then you can bet them as dogs for game 6. Mavs game 6 ML has to be +150 to +175.

If they win in game 5 then you can bet them as dogs for game 6.

this sounds a lot like Vegas Runner logic. What if Mavs win game 5 and lose game 6?

I reckon I see more value on the Dallas side of that line. I favor Miami to win but not that much.

this sounds a lot like Vegas Runner logic. What if Mavs win game 5 and lose game 6?

If Dallas wins game 5 then game 6 is their Superbowl because there was never a game 7 champion who won on the road.

I would love to see Dallas win in 7. It would be an epic fail for Miami and all the LeBron supporters.

happened twice in the 70s.

Well it hasn't happened in 40 years. I guess you can bet the Mavericks now at +197 and hedge them at game 7 if needed. There are so many angles to bet the remaining games and series price.

Well it hasn't happened in 40 years. I guess you can bet the Mavericks now at +197 and hedge them at game 7 if needed. There are so many angles to bet the remaining games and series price.

surely don't mean profitable angles, right? What happens if the Heat are > -197 in game 7?

You are thinking of value properly in regards to thinking about future prices, but you are going about it horribly wrong.

surely don't mean profitable angles, right? What happens if the Heat are > -197 in game 7?

You are thinking of value properly in regards to thinking about future prices, but you are going about it horribly wrong.

I think what I would do if it goes to Game 7 and I'm holding a +197 Dallas ticket is to wait until halftime and see if I can hedge it with -110 line on 2nd half bet. If not then I would let it ride.

I'm holding a DAL +165 series ticket from the start. I'd love for DAL to win the next game so I can hedge it. I don't want this position anymore.