Matty out "Curling" while the rest of us have to do real life

• Start date
  • Replies 39 Comments
  • Views 1,375 Views
yes, looks way cooler than bowling

Carefully aiming for the pin, not the button.

1504126_10152115080100460_1800699181_n.jpg

You look a little uncertain. Just a little. Still looks awesome.

MrX
But they do rent the one slippy, one grippy shoes, right. Or do you have to buy them.

They provide the "slipper" - you just put it over the shoe on your front, non-dominant foot.

Instructor was a dick.

Instructor - Any left-footed people here?
Me - Yeah!
Instructor - Go home.

:ohmy:

yes, looks way cooler than bowling

Honestly, it was a ton of fun. We really got into it once we had the motion/balance down when launching a rock.

Much more thrilling than bowling since you need help from your sweepers. Collaborative effort. And you're just yelling like a madman the whole time.

I would love to see daft, err I mean tron try this.

He could wear his jacket.

When it opens its doors, the Denver Curling Center will host the only ice dedicated to the sport of curling between Seattle and Bismarck, N.D.

according to Plommers site they're like $139

You don't need curling shoes. I used my squash shoes but you can just wear regular sneakers and put the teflon slipper over one foot.

boy, Mudcat's bound to have something to say about all this

Imma just wear my skates.

You don't need curling shoes. I used my squash shoes but you can just wear regular sneakers and put the teflon slipper over one foot.

ah, yeah I dont wanna get carried away before trying it. that sounds better :up:

Muddy's showing true dedication

I'm starting to forgive him. Starting to.

oh btw Plommer, very nice avatar :up:

how does matty take pictures of himself...without holding the camera??? :clueless: im fucking lost guys...fucking lost

Easier to drink beer playing frisbee golf or jarts.