LOOK AT MY BALD SPOT

• Start date
  • Replies 21 Comments
  • Views 1,467 Views
What I think I'm going to do is just buzz my hair now. Really short like.

This is actually not a bad idea (although I think you still have 5 years before you have to do this).

Shaving your head before you get into the advanced stages of receding hairline/bald spot is the way to go.

OR spend the coin and do what Rooney (ManU) did and get the new, innovative transplants.

Muddy, was Biotin the supplement you were thinking of? My hair stopped receding when I started taking Biotin everyday. Matty and kato can confirm.

Oh I dunno. I was talking to Jenny but forgot to ask.

Come to think of it, the most likely thing she would say is something like, "Yeah there was this stuff but I can't remember what it's called." My money is on a response along those lines.

This is actually not a bad idea (although I think you still have 5 years before you have to do this).

Shaving your head before you get into the advanced stages of receding hairline/bald spot is the way to go.

OR spend the coin and do what Rooney (ManU) did and get the new, innovative transplants.

Muddy, was Biotin the supplement you were thinking of? My hair stopped receding when I started taking Biotin everyday. Matty and kato can confirm.

cosigned and confirmed