• Replies 8 Comments
  • Views 891 Views

Immortality

I don't need a title
Since
Jan 28, 2010
Score
Tokens
Apparently happened earlier tonight. I just heard about it on the radio.

Only video I could was find this crappy one.

[video]http://img132.yfrog.com/i/jgo.mp4/[/video]

How does something like that happen? You would htink they have a rolodex of all these athletes so when they call...they are calling the right number.

How does something like that happen? You would htink they have a rolodex of all these athletes so when they call...they are calling the right number.

Agree Amby. I mean to prank some small time tv is probably easy and I think not that funny. But when you prank ESPN as a star NFL running, that is hilarious. Whoever didn't do their homework and let that guy on the air is not having a good night. Hopefully he still has a job.

That's Captain Janks. Been doing prank calls for a long time for the Stern show.

Here's his best and most famous one:

unreal. how did i miss this? Nice late hit on new mexico over by the wayrjt

hahah Captain Janks. That's funny it was him tonight. I haven't heard any Stern since before he went to satellite. Cannot believe Janks is still pulling that shit. :lmao:

That's Captain Janks. Been doing prank calls for a long time for the Stern show.

Here's his best and most famous one:

First time I've heard that. Pretty good. I love how Al Michaels comes in at the end just to make sure Jennings understands perfectly that he's been made a fool of.