Score
Tokens
Waiting for some movement on

Gilbert Melendez -450
Daniel Cormier -105
Rafael Cavalcante -175

Rafael Cavalcante just jumped to -205.

plight or flight until limits go up.

Illy so glad i got on Cormier early on at +130 after taking ur advice....Thanks pal :goodforyou:

So tempted to make this a all-in wager...:ouimonsieur:

hit jessica aguliar at +220 megumi's knees are gone and she doesnt do well backing up.

Gl xpy.

I rarely lay this kind of chalk in MMA. but I actually think there's more value on Gilbert. I'd max him out at as may places as you can.

hit jessica aguliar at +220 megumi's knees are gone and she doesnt do well backing up.

Looks like the right side to me. Still undecided but I might bite as well.

Was also considering David Rickels but waited too long for the line to fall.

No play for me on Cavalcante

going with a few small dog plays, could easily see 0-3 here.

Chris Saunders +305
Jessica Aguilar +205
David Rickels +140

good start , 1-0 with Aguilar +205.

Serious sweat on the dec.

thought fujii won but couldn't pay that juice

Rickels down one . Need Karl to gass.

Looks like I'm gonna need Saunders.

Karl gassed just like I thought. Should be another close decision, possible split.

Yup, Rickels was clearly the right side there. That said, his corner shouldn't have been telling him that he definitely took the second round.

Gilbert on the move, currently up to -489. Much larger play than I originally intended. I have him maxed out at three different books and as the last leg on several parlays. Could be a long climb back to the top if he crashes on me.

Fwiw, Kalikas told me he's happily accepting Cavalcante money today. Told me he's expecting a public burial and that's why he opened it at -175. Personally not as confident as he seems to be.

Another 10 cent push on Gilbert at pinny. Also just broke -500 for the first time at Bookmaker.