Knicks/ Heat OVER 211.5

CASPERWAIT$

Twitter @C_Paradisio
Since
Aug 3, 2010
Score
Tokens
I was lukewarm on taking this total until I did some research. Just a few bullet points to sway you guys on the OVER.

- They have played twice this year with both games ending at 204 points. Why is the total at 211.5? Tells me that Vinny Bagodonuts has $$ on the OVER.

- Wade is dealing with migraine issues and Bosh is out. the line is Miami -3.5 which is low considering the last 2 times they played, the Knicks lost by double digits. If you take the line into effect, I think bettors will assume it to be a close game and that the Knicks to stay in the game need to hold Miami to fewer points than their last 2 matchups. I can see the public liking the UNDER, but the sharps betting the OVER

- Role players will play a HUGE role in this game for Miami. Lebron will have his 27 point game, but I have a feeling Mike Miller will have a big game from the outside. Wilson Chandler for the Knicks has had success against the Heat and I believe will be the other factor next to Stoudamire tonight.

I already bet the UNDER 212.5

Nice writeup though.

I wouldn't bet an NBA total that has already steamed 3.5-4 points unless I got a great number or was going against the steam...

Thank you for the write up comment. I guess one of us will be doing the happy dance tonight.

Thank you for the write up comment. I guess one of us will be doing the happy dance tonight.
yes:dancer:

not even close

the over still prolly woulda missed if the game went to overtime

I tend to agree, but it would have been awfully close in OT.

I wouldn't bet an NBA total that has already steamed 3.5-4 points unless I got a great number or was going against the steam...

casper plays vegas insider tips

I tend to agree, but it would have been awfully close in OT.
Thats all I was sweating - the tie after 4q.

Casper, I had close to a dime on this total UNDER 212.5.

I hope you didn't lose too much, pal.

Thats all I was sweating - the tie after 4q.

Casper, I had close to a dime on this total UNDER 212.5.

I hope you didn't lose too much, pal.

I lost $150. No big deal . Congrats. I am happy someone I knew won. :greencheck:

Casper, this was not your shining moment.

With that said, you're a nice addition to Gamelive and you're 3 months away from the circle jerk.

Salut

Daft, I have been picking well this week. Just funny that as soon as I throw a thread on here, I lose easy. Oh well, that's gambling.

Daft, I have been picking well this week. Just funny that as soon as I throw a thread on here, I lose easy. Oh well, that's gambling.

this happens to me too, thats why I hesitate to post plays when I have big $$$ on it