kato NBA fireside discussion

• Start date
  • Replies 3 Comments
  • Views 1,111 Views
so the story is i am purely a rec player

now some people (friends of mine) love to fade the public, so my opinion is asked on what i feel on a game

hopefully this may be useful for NBA players

Thoughts 1/28

Knicks-3 1/2 LOSS
Under 189 1/2 Celts/Magic LOSS
Suns -2 WIN

the opinion why-

Knicks win this game, Raptors on B2B after Heat win. Too much tempo coming from D'Antoni

Under 189 1/2 Celts/Magic-Both teams have struggled offensively pace is right at 188-190 total points scored, well rested shake of rust of lay-off

Suns are due to win this game at home.

Good luck to all.

Last edited:
I couldn't be any further burried by basketball than I have already been this year, or I would have some fun with this.

1-2 on my opinions last night. Hopefully from a fade or tail standpoint, there is some benefit.

I can believe that under missed last night, I should really not form any opinions about totals.

Big card tonight. I only play about 4 to 5 games a week, and I reiterate this is only a hobby.

Jazz -9 LOSS

I really hate this line. I would like it to be around 7, but that is life. Williams is out for the Jazz attending his uncle's funeral and Boozer is a game-time decision. History with Boozer points that he will sit out this game. The Jazz (my home-team; thanks Dark Horse) historically has trouble with explosive point guards (Evans) and a shooter like Kevin Martin. However, Williams has been rocking a beard until the Jazz win 5 in a row, ha!

But this season, the absence of Williams has allowed the Jazz to get in the traditional Jazz offense. Expect AK47 and Okur to have big games and the Jazz cover.

Rockets -6 LOSS

After watching the Blazers without Roy and the way the Rockets play at home, this play seems effortless (so I will probably lose). Fundamentally, the Rockets play just as good as anyone in the league, and the injuries that have hit the Blazers are catching up with them.

There are 2 games that I have my eye on, however there really isn't any rhyme or reason.

Hawks -4 WIN and Hornets -4 1/2 LOSS

Bad loss last night by the Celts, traveling to the Dirty to play the Hawks that play them extremely well. I think it plays out to B2B losses for the racists.

Chris Paul will continue his great play (all-star selection high) and ride to a win against the Bulls at home.

fire.jpg

Last edited:
1-3 tonight ladies and gentleman. 2-5 overall.

thank god this is a hobby.

you all might want to fade the fuck out of me.