just wrong on so many levels

• Start date
  • Replies 11 Comments
  • Views 641 Views
They are made in the USA. Wonder if those were jobs Obama created?

312 people are "watching" that auction lol

This one has not texted me either and we're supposed to go out tomorrow.

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Dude did someone tell a bunch of chicks to fuck with me but to not actually give me shit?

What is this?

What the fuck is this?

Someone tell me.

Do you have any pictures from the rear Nina?

Saulty, I needed eye bleach after seeing that. I hope there aren't any behind pictures.

However, if you are gonna buy one, I do requests front and back modeling pictures!!!!

Thanks again for the tip Ninaballs my bitness is taken care of :wink:

Not sure if I will get that text today from what I told you about I'll see if she's working after I workout and work. Also based on what she was saying maybe last minute texts would make sense? Time will tell and I've been looking to grab a Mimosa out there for awhile now but I don't do that type of thing solo. Bang out some pool and some good old rock on the jukebox, etc. Not that big a deal but it'd be cool to chill and see what's up, run around for a bit. Seems like an extremely cool friend if nothing else.

Joined a gym too,psyched about that. Different type of thing, more of an inside thing and they reached out to me, spoke to the owner for awhile very cool and down to earth guy. There's almost never anyone there and you can turn the tvs to whatever you want and bang out your shit. Very cool indeed because I've been doing the workouts pretty regularly and it's starting to show but there is just no replacement for cardio - you do it or you don't.

Worst case scenario a better set of balls walks this planet so on behalf of the planet, I thank you.

Where are my sweatpants anyway?

Damn women, bet one snuck in and took em all in hopes of seeing my balls at the gym.

Whatever. I mean just ask.

Nina my darlin Ima make this my blog as a salute to how cool you are and always have been.

:smitch:

Wubbles and stuffs.

Incredible workout before work pushups, chest tri and more pushups and course always get those calves in there because it's fun to have them touched. Every dude should know the secret to a good chest is pushups before and after every workout. I know it sounds intimidating but trust me you get used to it and the payoff is awesome when you get those holy shit looks from the pretty pretties.

Cool vent at a shop about life. Lady hit a $100k ticket, damn :bowdown: she is an increasingly cool buddy and shooting the stuff with the older crew is very cool now as well.

It's community and I can feel the warmth of comradery. It's very nourishing to the soul and I will reciprocate to the fullest.

So then, there's that. Pretty cool and very thankful for the opportunity to give back to them and everyone who gave me a chance when the chips were stacked against me but that which does not kill you only makes you stronger, if you defeat it. It was not easy at all and the corner isn't completely turned but it is getting closer and closer.

Wot? That led Bacon to a KOL song? That's crazy!

He plays the intro with his mouth :ohmy:

If I don't get that text which I might not based on an innuendo I got that's cool and everyone's cool I probably shouldn't have done that but man temptation is going to wink at you sometimes and see what you do and I thought I was in a shopping position but if others don't see it that way that's cool too, all good. Arizona and Anna Belle are due for a workout anyway, you ain't a songwriter if you ain't writing songs, are you.

Maybe cardio in the morning.

UGH. CARDIO.

Ite.

Everyone have a

Last edited:
Alright so we're t minus what or whatnot ever right now. Productive morning of work so that's cool.

A tip for dudes getting back into the game - I found if you think you are close and have a good story you can lead to really pretty ones with "hey I ain't comin at ya because (blah blah blah whatever checks out - but it does have to check out so say because I see your man right over there, which is perfect)" and you can tell they don't feel threatened you can get a solid evaluation of your flow. For instance on my way to pick up my guitar stool I stopped by a bar and a very pretty girl was out smoking a cigarette. I asked her what the bar was like and if a lot of pretty girls hang out there because I was contemplating a one nighter. It led to us complimenting each other and I'm 39 and got a sincere "hey that's pretty good and you aren't going gray or anything wow I would have guessed 32". I could tell she wasn't just being nice either. Encouragement feeds confidence when in the field. There's been a couple others too and I make sure they are all taken and it's innocent -- never asking for a name or a number just getting honest evaluations because that's really what I want. Cool lookin dudes will help you out but obviously watch your step there. The ladies though they feel complimented you came to them for it but don't use that to try to switch gears and go for it - because at that second your credibility will be assassinated as will you, metaphorically. Also - yeah they do talk to eachother and the world ain't as big as you think it is. Do you know what girls like to talk about when they drink and shit gets real? It ain't their jobs I will tell you that. I asked another one if my new polo looked like a good fit for me and got a solid "that'll work" so that was tight as well. Anyway just saying that shit works and I have the perfect lead because I'm nearing 40 so it's the perfect true story. Also? It's pretty fun talking to them Just make sure you have your shit together before you do. Just sayin.

Moving on so we've got the awesome workout this morning. The innuendo was about me comin at youngin so I think that's going to take a week to blow over or so. Small town - OOPS but the fact they gave me an innuendo at all is encouraging. Otherwise they'd just decide who gives a shit about that guy and squash their respect for me and they'd move on.

So now we work and see if unlikely text is receive otherwise Arizona's been giving me the evil eye lately so we can play with them and all night. Youngin and I won't be doing anything but I do think that little metaphysical ride does deserve a tune, oh yes it does.

:horsehead: