Just Responded To A Craig's List Ad

• Start date
  • Replies 220 Comments
  • Views 6,084 Views
I say that no well educated professional female who just wants to RECEIVE a massage, is going to CL to get it from a stranger. Spend the $75 at the spa lady.

Maybe I'm nave.

Perfect day to facetime with PuckY IAG.

Bacon - looking out for his bros.

Thanks Brother Bacon.

IAG, my oldest has soccer at 7 AST tonight. I'll probably get home at 8:30 AST. Wife is in bed by 9:30 AST. I figure I am good for 10 AST - 1 a.m. AST.

My oldest downloaded an app that recorded youtube vids as videos. It also records Facetime video sessions. He and I didn't know this until I found out video chat from the other week. No one saw it, but I get rid of it on the ipad and saved it to my FTP server. It's under lock so don't worry. I thought I should be honest and up-front with you and let you know.

Let me know if you wanna "hook up" tonight.

IAG
I say that no well educated professional female who just wants to RECEIVE a massage, is going to CL to get it from a stranger. Spend the $75 at the spa lady.

Maybe I'm nave.

I say that no well educated professional female WITH AN MBA who just wants to BE A MOD ON A GAMBLING FORUM. OKSANA!!!

Thanks Brother Bacon.

IAG, my oldest has soccer at 7 AST tonight. I'll probably get home at 8:30 AST. Wife is in bed by 9:30 AST. I figure I am good for 10 AST - 1 a.m. AST.

My oldest downloaded an app that recorded youtube vids as videos. It also records Facetime video sessions. He and I didn't know this until I found out video chat from the other week. No one saw it, but I get rid of it on the ipad and saved it to my FTP server. It's under lock so don't worry. I thought I should be honest and up-front with you and let you know.

Let me know if you wanna "hook up" tonight.
Pucky. Thank you for your honesty. I'm sorry I am unable to meet up with you this evening as I have already scheduled a meeting tonight. Some dude from Craigs List thinks I'm going to go over to his house and get naked and let him touch me without expecting anything in return. . Maybe after he stiffs me and my pimp whacks him, I'll see if you're still up.

I say that no well educated professional female WITH AN MBA who just wants to BE A MOD ON A GAMBLING FORUM. OKSANA!!!
This is more believeable to me.

IAG
Pucky. Thank you for your honesty. I'm sorry I am unable to meet up with you this evening as I have already scheduled a meeting tonight. Some dude from Craigs List thinks I'm going to go over to his house and get naked and let him touch me without expecting anything in return. . Maybe after he stiffs me and my pimp whacks him, I'll see if you're still up.

:lmao:

Do you honestly think that any educated single mother with a university degree, an MBA, would spend their time moderating a gambling forum? Doesn't seem believable to me. It smells like rotten fish to me.

Do you honestly think that any educated single mother with a university degree, an MBA, would spend their time moderating a gambling forum? Doesn't seem believable to me. It smells like rotten fish to me.
It's unlikely, but definitely not out of the realm of possibility imo.

I'm with IAG. It's definitely odd, but then again none of us are normal.

Casper this is kinda hot. I think you definitely get to finger her.

Kinky high school shit.

:cripwalk:

Bacon was with IAG on the CL thing, Matty was with IAG on the Oksana thing. It works.

Actually I agree with that. Good call sadcat.