Just Because I Wanted To .. 🌚

• Start date
  • •
  • Replies 71 Comments
  • • Views 1,401 Views
Shorty have you heard this version of sex on fire?

It's awesome!

FUKK BIDEN !!!

FUKK LIBERALS !!!

FUKK UKRAINE !!! 🇺🇦

Get this fukking clown out of office !!!

I don’t think so. Thanks !
Shortie this was kind a joke.

Here KOL hilariously starts playing sex on fire all crazy with all these weird noises and stuff. Caleb shrieking the chorus like some kind of animal is hilarious. It's called a shred, something bands do with their big hits as a joke sometimes. At one point he's singing that song as the band is playing a Foo Fighters song, lol.

Check it out when you get a chance, you're a fan of them so it'll probably give you a good laugh.

Shortie this was kind a joke.

Here KOL hilariously starts playing sex on fire all crazy with all these weird noises and stuff. Caleb shrieking the chorus like some kind of animal is hilarious. It's called a shred, something bands do with their big hits as a joke sometimes. At one point he's singing that song as the band is playing a Foo Fighters song, lol.

Check it out when you get a chance, you're a fan of them so it'll probably give you a good laugh.

Haha! It sounded very weird and off !!! :shitjustgotreal:

Lmao, right?

Not sure why they did that.

The main riff to this song was on a phone commercial back in the day, still didn’t get them mainstream.

The main riff to this song was on a phone commercial back in the day, still didn’t get them mainstream.

Thought a car company would have picked it up, too ??? Great track !

I’ve never seen it. I’ll definitely check it out.

He had such a great show back in the day.

So many great artists. I remember watching it. Can’t recall what channel it was on.

He also, was fantastic ! That was such a great show !!!

:10:

Is this it ??

@CASPERWAIT$