• Start date
  • Replies 11 Comments
  • Views 791 Views

illmatick

Since
Jan 30, 2010
Score
Tokens
where my boxing guys at, yellowfist, Rain, Ray-Ray, any plays for the fight?

battle between two fighters who are well passed their prime, the rematch should have been made a lot sooner but whatever..that's boxing for you, Diaz was actually getting rocked and stunned by feather fisted Paulie Malanagie in his last fight..WTF, that was almost sad to see, anyway I'm looking at a possible straddle right now, really like JMM to win the fight but -400 is a bit much,

Marquez wins inside distance at +140 and Diaz wins by 12 rnd decision at +669

Almost had tickets to this. Gonna try again tomorrow.

Juan Diaz is not well past his prime, he's just always been so-so IMO. Marquez is way too crafty for the guy but I'm not gonna lay -400 on a shopworn 36yo. Pass.

I saw you mention that, would have been a nice score for sure, Their first fight was nothing short of epic

the last five fight he's been in have taken a lot out of him, it was very evident in the Malanagie rematch....his punch resistance just isn't the same... considering he's only 26, that's pretty sad, comes with the territory though when you decide to adopt the style he fights with but I agree with you're overall assessment on him never really being that great to begin with, Nate Cambell was able to expose most of his flaws

he's had almost 40 fights though

dont really see much that i like right now fuzzy... but ill keep lookin

Baby Bull is the A- version of Gatti (B+). Should be another great fight.

I saw you mention that, would have been a nice score for sure, Their first fight was nothing short of epic

Yeah. Saw their first fight. Hoping for a repeat of that would be asking a lot. I'm hoping it's good though.

Seen a recent interview with diaz talking about leaving boxing soon and going to law school I'm not gonna back a guy who is planning on leaving the sport soon. Red flags to me and i'm not laying -400 on jmm either.

Great stuff by both guys once again!

Baby Bull is the A- version of Gatti (B+).

I take that back, Diaz is better than that. He was timing his shots perfectly and with great precision especially in the late rounds. Very impressive even in a losing effort.

fight was better than I expected, I was most impressed with Pirog in the co main event, look forward to watching him against the top of the division

fI was most impressed with Pirog in the co main event

I called the KO in the first minute of the first round - I got witnesses. Jacobs has no idea yet how to deal with a taller, rangier opponent. He should've come in inside instead of staying exactly where Pirog's power would hurt him the most. Dumb guy but he can be trained to do much better.