josh hamilton may have banged a chick in the bathroom stalls

• Start date
  • Replies 24 Comments
  • Views 3,262 Views
God I'm so sick of people investigating other people sex life. We are animals that are part of a species. Our one goal in life after food,water,shelter is to reproduce. This isn't a big fucking deal. Fucking Catholic biggots.

its a big deal if his wife leaves him. we need an mvp like season next year freefall.

its a big deal if his wife leaves him. we need an mvp like season next year freefall.

Chipper Jones wife left him after he cheated and he still plays after all these years. He actually may have a better season without a wife and being single on the prowl.

Chick took a pic of herself in the stall before Josh arrived -

c43ca077.png

:lmao:

That would cause me to drink and possibly buy a gun for protection! This girl really scares me!

I am pretty sure she needs some penicillan

I this chick needs a lot more than that!

FreeFall needs Cody Ross to come back and play like he did two years ago. Sportswise I'd love to see this girl get divorced with his wife and have it ruin his season with the rangers :)

From a male perspective I'm glad he is fucking women. That doesn't seem to happen enough in this country for the male population.