• Replies 10 Comments
  • Views 806 Views

l7ustin

U need a title
Since
Feb 4, 2010
Score
Tokens
up 1000 at the local this week. i played all $5 min and they have $100 min tables. how much money can i extract without getting noticed? i was inspired by the movie 21. ps it took like 10 hours to grind it out. i think it was a very solid haul

You need more of a sample... 10 hours is nothing....

how many decks? what kind of penetration? If you don't know those things then it's called run good.....

6 decks. they usually deal 5 decks and re shuffle. i bet min unless the true count gets higher and then i increase my bets. i played several shoes worth in 10 hours. one shoe the count got up to 4 and i made a killing.

on tuesdays there is no ante. i plan on playing mainly on tuesdays. i think with perfect strategy and my increasing skill at counting tuesdays will be +ev

they cant prove im counting. i can deny any accusations. i figure the worst that can happen is they ask me to leave and pay me. am i right?

basically i follow this

True Count 6 Decks
0 or less 1 unit
+1 2 units
+2 4 units
+3 8 units
+4 10 units
+5 or more 12 units

they cant prove im counting. i can deny any accusations. i figure the worst that can happen is they ask me to leave and pay me. am i right?

No, worse they can do is ask you to leave (permanently) and NOT pay you, I believe.

basically i follow this

True Count 6 Decks
0 or less 1 unit
+1 2 units
+2 4 units
+3 8 units
+4 10 units
+5 or more 12 units

If I am understanding your meaning here, that seems like a very rapid escalation in betting for very small increments of advantage - particularly for a 6 deck game. Whether they were monitoring you or not, it does not seem profitable to me long-term. You are increasing your bets in situations where the house still has the statistical advantage.

If, as I say, I am understanding correctly.

I used to do a lot of BJ card counting in Atlantic City ~25 years ago. I'm pretty sure a few pit bosses suspected me but I moved around a lot and never got busted. But I was playing such low stakes that I was barely making the equivalent of minimum wage anyway. It was not a fun thing to do hour-after-hour, day-after-day.

its not the actual count its the true count. so if the count is +10 and there are 5 decks left in the shoe its considered +2. make sense? now if the count is +10 and there is only 2 decks left im betting large

actual count / # of decks left in shoe = true count

you wont draw attention betting $5 a normal hand and then $25-50 when your count tells you to expect high cards... now betting $5 then betting $200+ will attract attention...experience speaking...and yes, im a dumbass

like Muddy and AJ said expect minimum wage at best with lots of fluctuation. The game you're playing doesn't sound like anything special (although the penetration is good)

Even those guys playing with big stakes hardly made enough to make it worth their while. There's a lot of hype. I would worry more about going bust than attracting heat.