Is There a Virus Test You Could Run On Your Droid Phone?

• Start date
  • Replies 13 Comments
  • Views 760 Views
I just do a full hard reset when mine starts crashing a lot. Google saves most of your apps/settings. Dunnno if there is an antivirus.

I just do a full hard reset when mine starts crashing a lot. Google saves most of your apps/settings. Dunnno if there is an antivirus.

I did that the other day.

I have NetQin Anti-virus on my Droid. It seems to work (for a free app).

Just downloaded this. A friend had recommended AVG but I don't that too much on my PC so wanted something different. Looks goog ty Teela :grouphug:

Anytime, Steves!

Not being a wise guy here. I should go to the app store and type that in and dl it?

If you go in the marketplace and type in "antivirus," a huge list will pop up. There are several free downloads, including norton. I just checked and I have a few on my phone...I think I just like downloading things. The one that I was referring to is called "NetQin Security & Anti-Virus." It has 4.5 stars, so I'm going to assume that it's good. I'm not a pro, so take my recommendation with the understanding that my tiny woman brain doesn't know antivirus.

If you go in the marketplace and type in "antivirus," a huge list will pop up. There are several free downloads, including norton. I just checked and I have a few on my phone...I think I just like downloading things. The one that I was referring to is called "NetQin Security & Anti-Virus." It has 4.5 stars, so I'm going to assume that it's good. I'm not a pro, so take my recommendation with the understanding that my tiny woman brain doesn't know antivirus.

Thank you. Not everyone is sexist. My wife makes more $$$ than I do. No shame in it.

my phones been acting stupid since I DLed some Andriod upgrade a few weeks ago.
anyway to reverse that?

I f'in hate my phone. It is a big POS. I have the first Moto droid.

Let's not confuse smart with making lots of money.

I do think I am smarter than my wife and have a better education. However she is a people person and I don't like people much. I try to
change my ways. When i do so and I say hi to a random person they don't respond and I'm back to not liking people.