TheLock

Since
Dec 22, 2011
Score
Tokens
Happy St. Patty's day

You're welcome

:bobby:

Apparently Notre Dame doesn't have the luck of the Irish since they lost on St Patrick's day.

On a scale of 1 to 10 how strong do you feel about this play? And what is the consensus between Daft and TheLock?

:yeahsure:

It's a 2 unit play (out of 5).

Daft is at the beach and didn't bring his beeper

:facepalm

Books ate it too on this one.

The only fav that didn't cover. I know as I bet all 8 dogs, fok.

TheLock are you Iwinyourmoney?

Fiver is back!!! Seriously buddy on this one! As a little kid MrsM's mom and uncles would drag her to the track all the time to bet the ponies!

This is your project for April! I consider you the horse man here! Check over the Derby candidates and keep track of their progress till May and give us your predictions! TY kindly!

Why do you keep saying that

Fiver is back!!! Seriously buddy on this one! As a little kid MrsM's mom and uncles would drag her to the track all the time to bet the ponies!

This is your project for April! I consider you the horse man here! Check over the Derby candidates and keep track of their progress till May and give us your predictions! TY kindly!

Hope you been doing your homework? :popcorn:

Fiver is miserable, dude is out there fukking hot broads when all he really wants is to consume fruity drinks and cuddle with older men.

I signed up to SBR again.

Y'all motherfuckers don't know my username.

God forbid, could this be why you haven't posted much of late?

You better buddy just worry that across the street doesn't find out your username! You'll be back at GL even if not voluntarily!
:fiverahhh: