• Replies 11 Comments
  • Views 1,175 Views

reno cool

Fuck You Mocha Joe
Since
Jan 29, 2010
Score
Tokens
Is Can-usa hockey match up a big deal? How does it compare to Can-Russia?

They're calling it Super Sunday here in Canada Reno. People I talked to today are quite excited for the game. Should be a great game!!!

alright. Have you been enjoying the hockey so far Puck?

Is Can-usa hockey match up a big deal? How does it compare to Can-Russia?

Its big here, the Canada/US rivalry is more important to Canadians than the Canada/Russia rivalry nowadays.

Perhaps if it was Canada/USSR it would be different.

alright. Have you been enjoying the hockey so far Puck?

Well I'm pretty disappointed in how Canada are performing, but I am enjoying seeing players like Halak and Hiller performing. How about yourself Reno?

The match-up was heavily hyped. People susceptible to hype got all giddy and goofy. Sharp people knew it was only about positioning and only moderately important.

I disagree with plommer. Canada/Russia is much bigger.

I disagree with plommer. Canada/Russia is much bigger.

I disagree with Plommer as well. Nothing beats a good old Canada/Russia (Soviet Union) game.

I changed my answer, now Canada/Russia is much more important.

How are those Upper Canadian whores treating you Plommer?

How are those Upper Canadian whores treating you Plommer?
I'll tell you tomorrow how tonights action goes. I'll be hunting a little later, right after the Sweden/Finny game.

Well I'm pretty disappointed in how Canada are performing, but I am enjoying seeing players like Halak and Hiller performing. How about yourself Reno?

I'm generally disappointed in the play of the 2nd tier teams. However, the Norway-Switzerland game was excellent. Looks like we have some nice hockey ahead.:moped: