impulse buys

• Start date
  • Replies 40 Comments
  • Views 1,854 Views
I love my bluetooth. I am spoiled talking on the phone and playing bejeweled blitz at the same time.

I love my bluetooth. I am spoiled talking on the phone and playing bejeweled blitz at the same time.
I should have sent you mine. I have never used mine once. Worst impulse buy ever.

df-illy-coffee-bean_300.jpg

IAG
I would have been fine actually, but I couldn't find a shawl/wrap for night...I hear it gets cool there at night ...therefore I had to stop at Younkers (dept store) and then it was all over.

You're supposed to buy that in mexico.

MrX
You're supposed to buy that in mexico.

My plan was to go into town as little as possible...and I'm sure at the resort gift shop it would be pricey if they even had anything like that.

Sounds like you better just drive a uhaul down to Mexico for vacation with everything you are taking.

I don't know why you are assuming I'm taking a lot. I'm not.

I bought into Portland 2nd half -2.5 at home against Miami about a month ago and lost my ass. I should avoid impulse buys.I was even sober when I did it too.

Women cannot pack light.
That's true. I once brought 13 bras to Vegas for a 3 day trip. I use bras as an example because that was the only thing I counted.

I used to be really bad but am trying hard this trip. I was sent an email from my sil which pointed out how every year they are surprised out how little they need there...she also gave me a suggested packing list. They know me. And I think I'm doing pretty good this trip...of course I have not actually put anything in the suitcase.yet so we'll see....and if pool time is going to be cut down, then I will need more. I would feel accomplished if I can get it all in one big suitcase and don't need a small carry on as well..except maybe for laptop.

Can I pack my laptop in the suitcase or is that not smart? It's nothing special...I go thru them quickly so it was like $300 at Target or something.

why wouldnt you take your laptop as carry on?

I would never put my laptop in my luggage.

why wouldnt you take your laptop as carry on?

I would never put my laptop in my luggage.
I never have checked one but this is a flight from SF to Denver and I am switching planes so I have to pick up luggage and recheck in and basically just trying to lighten my load a bit...one less headache. I usually just put in my *(really big) purse...also a pain going thru security.

I remember back in 1997 on a flight from Vegas to Toronto we hit the worst turbulence I've ever experienced and it happened flying over the mountains near Denver.

Was the first time I nearly shit myself without sharting/diarrhoea.

Very hair raising experience. Took me a while before I wanted to get on another plane.

I remember back in 1997 on a flight from Vegas to Toronto we hit the worst turbulence I've ever experienced and it happened flying over the mountains near Denver.

Was the first time I nearly shit myself without sharting/diarrhoea.

Very hair raising experience. Took me a while before I wanted to get on another plane.
I get that. I had a bad one from Denver to Vegas once...I remember drinking a beer and I rarely drink on flights. I don't do well with the big drops....but they say it's safer than driving all things considered.

Had a dream about a week ago that I survived a plane crash.
I'll take dreams however I can get them. My apnea keeps me dream - less most nights.

:fok:

Tron, did you have eat any of the other passengers in order to survive?

It was a LONG water landing in the Pacific somewhere.

Me Mum was on the plane wif me.