• Start date
  • Replies 14 Comments
  • Views 696 Views

senco78

Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
do you often fall victim to this affliction?
rarely?
occasionally?
last item purchased?
why?

most recent purchase : a breadmaker

why: somehow got idea I could make my own homemade sandwich breads that rival a Honey baked Ham sandwich.

stats to date : 2 attempts , 1 edible loaf of white bread using the simplest recipe provided.
attempt 2 was a complete failure due to unknown reasons

conclusion: over the breadmaking expedition after only 2 attempts, but a new appreciation for the bread bakers of the world.

last

I impulsively bought a single pickle at a hipster butcher shop/beer place a few hours ago

do you ever impulsively join fantasy leagues?

All of the time.....the reason I try to go nowhere near a mall any longer. It had become a problem. Stop now, or you will be starting threads asking where you can consign your breadmakers and other impulsive purchases in 5 years.

I impulsively bought a single pickle at a hipster butcher shop/beer place a few hours ago

never
only under heavily premeditated , thoroughly calculated , and precise decision making circumstances would I join

you ever not come off as a slightly prolific, passive aggressive instigator ?

never
only under heavily premeditated , thoroughly calculated , and precise decision making circumstances would I join

you ever not come off as a slightly prolific, passive aggressive instigator ?

:lol: :bowpanda: MMMMmikay!

that's what I doooooo!!!!!

but seriously just not that much anymore

I always buy lots of food when I go to the grocery store hungry.

Food when hungry is always a problem. An increasing problem is Redbox. We go, we never comeback. A month later they hit me for $40 for a shit movie.

I could get away with that and not pay back in the day. Assholes.

Yup! I am terrible at that. Blankets, makeup, clothes, food...really just random shit I see while I am out. Heck half the time I buy something cause I want it at the time, and then it just sits for a couple weeks before I use it. Or I'll use it once and then forget all about it.

I'm pretty good about thinking about most purchases. In fact I probably agonize too much.

I actually make all my own bread, rolls, English muffins and bagles. I use a Zojurishi breadmaker. It's a nice piece of equipment. The trick senco is to check the dough ball right before the rise cycle, 2/3 mins before. It should be the consistency of like a well chewed piece of gum, if its to dry add water (very little) to sticky add a tbsp flour. Also, buy a box of vital wheat gluton (hodgson mills found in the baking aisle). Even if the recipie you have doesn't include it add a tbsp for a 1.5-2lb loaf.

I obsessively research my impulse buys. If that makes any sense.

Costco kills me. I buy on impulse often when i go into that damn place.

Lol so true and I NEVER win.

I mean chit.

Someone's gotta fund the league right? :facepalm: