Im sick and fucking tired....

• Start date
  • Replies 118 Comments
  • Views 5,652 Views
she means there are a lot of whores out there :lol:

I mean seriously, if a mid 20s broad comes out and tells a forum that she has slept with over 50 guys, she knows 100% that she is a trashy whore...amirite? :yes:

Nope. It just means she's popular.

Why you gotta diss a community girl?

she is a mega crybaby who has hugh self esteem issues so she goes out and fucks anything that will fuck her...it hardly makes her popular..it makes her a whore... fwiw, you have mistaken me for someone who cares... i only responded because iag brought it up.. hope all is well, tb

I mean seriously, if a mid 20s broad comes out and tells a forum that she has slept with over 50 guys, she knows 100% that she is a trashy whore...amirite? :yes:

If a girl says she slept with 50 guys she probably slept with 200 guys.

If a guy says he slept with 50 girls he probably slept with 10 girls.

nah, i know its down...but i know they didnt make reality shows about it 10yrs ago ... i wont waste my time to look it up, but how are abortion ratings? also, i think kids get more check ups too... every time a kid coughs, their parents rush them to the er... all goes back to her generation and the next being babied a hell of a lot more than any other...

Since 1990 teen birth rates are down 50% and abortion rates are down 20%.

What check-ups have to do with anything, I have no idea.

People are going to fuck. Teens are going to fuck, and they always did. When you make them think it's shameful, it's much harder for them to take the right steps to avoid pregnancy and disease.

hence the reason i told her she should be careful...

not sure where i was going with the check ups... i think it was just part of the extra babying that the younger generations receive and my sentence structuring is fucking awful at times

MrX
Since 1990 teen birth rates are down 50% and abortion rates are down 20%.

What check-ups have to do with anything, I have no idea.

People are going to fuck. Teens are going to fuck, and they always did. When you make them think it's shameful, it's much harder for them to take the right steps to avoid pregnancy and disease.

i have no idea how you came to this conclusion

i have no idea how you came to this conclusion

Really? No idea?

You think kids who are taught that sex is a shameful are just as likely to go to their parents, doctors, etc for help and information?

Ray Ray to call Cali a whore and saying she only dates based on dick size isn't an opinion, it's just lies.

You have never met her and you know nothing about her.

What is written on GL is usually wrought with sarcasm and exaggeration.

You spend an inordinate amount of time criticizing Cali.

Work on you dude. Work on you.

Ray Ray,
You can say you only comment about her because you were asked a question.

After reading this entire thread, that's obviously not the case.

You just love talking about Cali. I'm guessing you were the kid in high school playing dungeons and dragons who hated the popular girls.

You're just a sad little man.

:lmao:

Time to ramp up the drama.

We haven't had any lately Matty.

MrX
Really? No idea?

You think kids who are taught that sex is a shameful are just as likely to go to their parents, doctors, etc for help and information?

we are talking about a girl in her 20s, not a child... you think me calling her a whore is going to make her just give up and stop having protected sex? if we are talking teens, they get drilled non stop about condoms/disease...i dont think it makes them more reckless with condoms ... but what do we know, we havent been that age in decades .. do you have kids? i dont ... i dont know if its shaming that leads to better awareness, but something has all the stats down the last 20yrs. right? seems to me, a girl who knows she is going out looking for dick every night, will take a handful of condoms... something is dropping #s

casper, you fucking girl... read her posts... im not going to waste time embarrassing you in this thread too... read the quote from her that plommer posted earlier... she is a fucking whore, deal with it... grow a fucking dick and stop being a pussy kid

we are talking about a girl in her 20s, not a child... you think me calling her a whore is going to make her just give up and stop having protected sex? if we are talking teens, they get drilled non stop about condoms/disease...i dont think it makes them more reckless with condoms ... but what do we know, we havent been that age in decades .. do you have kids? i dont ... i dont know if its shaming that leads to better awareness, but something has all the stats down the last 20yrs. right? seems to me, a girl who knows she is going out looking for dick every night, will take a handful of condoms... something is dropping #s

I was actually talking about teenagers, because of the "highschool mom" comment.

No, I don't think comments like yours are going to lead to increased Cali-pregnancies. I think she's probably got the birth-control thing down.

We need to bring back more ABC after school specials.

MrX
I was actually talking about teenagers, because of the "highschool mom" comment.

No, I don't think comments like yours are going to lead to increased Cali-pregnancies. I think she's probably got the birth-control thing down.

i was kind of joking with that because that show never fails to entertain...you ever watched any? man what a fucking train wreck...:lol:

I haven't watched any of young mom/young and pregnant shows.

I get my entire reality-show fix from Hoarders.