• Replies 29 Comments
  • Views 2,930 Views

CSguy1

Banned
Since
Jul 13, 2013
Score
Tokens
Discounting Heritage and the First Fidelity books.

fly to vegas and bet there

do you want your money back if you win?

do you want your money back if you win?

Nah man...it's like a video arcade to me, just want to shove a bunch of gold coins in, and if I win, just want it to spit out a bunch of tickets so I can get a light-up bracelet.

of course I want to get paid if I win you window-licker.

Find a local. If he doesn't pay, stab him.

Not trying to sound dumb here...but I've hit a few massive parlays in my days....hard to think locals have the bankroll to pay them out.

or even want to pay them out. Payout 3-4k off a $20 risk.:choke:

Not trying to sound dumb here...but I've hit a few massive parlays in my days....hard to think locals have the bankroll to pay them out.

You just told me you'd prefer to not get paid if you win by saying this. I think you should reconsider offshore with their big ass bonuses and the dream of making a lot.

Online gambling is not recommended from the USA. It's all a scam.

You just told me you'd prefer to not get paid if you win by saying this. I think you should reconsider offshore with their big ass bonuses and the dream of making a lot.

Trying to play the role of a sharp online:megaman:

$35 to $6,600 in 4 days with 6 parlays at GT Bets 3 months back. Yea they really drilled me there.

I know what people say about parlays. I've won a lot more than I've lost doing them over the years.

God Bless.

CS, now that you can be trusted, give us a few of these winning plays of yours? We need help! :popcorn:

Trying to play the role of a sharp online:megaman:

$35 to $6,600 in 4 days with 6 parlays at GT Bets 3 months back. Yea they really drilled me there.

I know what people say about parlays. I've won a lot more than I've lost doing them over the years.

God Bless.

Did they pay you quickly? Hassle free?

If so, by which method of payment?

12 days. paid me. then shut me down.

closed me out off a few parlays

Would think they'd want their money back:pope:

Online gambling is not recommended from the USA. It's all a scam.

Translation: I played at too many shit books with no cashflow and finally took it in my ass bareback.

Cannot believe these goons going nuts over HRWAGER....didn't we all learn something from BI:mic: