If anyones after some late night aussie rules action......

• Start date
  • Replies 13 Comments
  • Views 2,073 Views

xpansive

Since
Jan 30, 2010
Score
Tokens
Then just thought it would pay to inform fellow gameliveanites that the latest write-up for round 4 action is now up at the eurosports board.....Lets keep this party going...:cheers:

Then just thought it would pay to inform fellow gameliveanites that the latest write-up for round 4 action is now up at the eurosports board.....Lets keep this party going...:cheers:

Nice, xpansive, I bumped your post to the front page. I made a few edits for grammar and clarity which I hope you are OK with - thanks!

Nice, xpansive, I bumped your post to the front page. I made a few edits for grammar and clarity which I hope you are OK with - thanks!

Thanks for the corrections and ty mods. Lets hope we nail this one :cheers:

http://gamelive.com/forum/showthrea...ction-here-Sydney-V-Nth-Melb-4-18-(12-50amET)

Nice writeup, I may make a play on this depending on how the hockey games do for me tonight.

Thanks plommer. Good luck with the red wings and over picks :cheers:

Thanks. I love watching

:dance:

Sydney -180 at Sportbet, North Melbourne +190 at Pinnacle. Seems a good thing to bet on offshore when the lines are so weak.

Sydney -180 at Sportbet, North Melbourne +190 at Pinnacle. Seems a good thing to bet on offshore when the lines are so weak.

Thanks for the heads up polaroid :cheers: Il definitely be looking further into getting the best line for next pick... I think the line is 13.5 at most places (-115) if anyone wants some assurance. Thinking this will be a 30 point margin however, hence the extra risk for extra reward...GL.....

Swans up by 31 halfway through 4th quarter.....:ohmy:

Let us know the result, I bet it and won't be able to lookup the score.

Final Score: North Melbourne 60, Sydney 100....Congrats if u followed this...Swans pulled away half way through 3rd quarter and never looked back :moped:

Have another write-up on the euro board guys.....Hope someone is able to play it...Its good value imo.....:cheers:

Thanks monkey. If it wasnt for the lions inaccurate kicking we would be right in this. More scoring opporunites yet 4 goals down at the half :eek1: lets hope the lions can improve on that woeful kicking display in the 2nd half.....

Winner, winner, chicken dinner :)...Thats 5-1 now guys, hope someone besides me has been making $$$ from this :grin: