IAG Saturday songs of the seventies

• Start date
  • Replies 72 Comments
  • Views 3,411 Views
A three-legged dog walks into a saloon in the Old West. He sidles up to the bar and announces: "I'm looking for the man who shot my paw."

IAG
A three-legged dog walks into a saloon in the Old West. He sidles up to the bar and announces: "I'm looking for the man who shot my paw."

Dear sweet Jesus - Lord of Lords and King of kings:

Please make it stop!

Dear sweet Jesus - Lord of Lords and King of kings:

Please make it stop!
BWHAHAHAHAHAHA

Did you hear about the Buddhist who refused his dentist's Novocaine during root canal work? He wanted to transcend dental medication

There was a man who entered a local paper's pun contest. He sent in ten different puns, in the hope at least one of the puns would win. Unfortunately, no pun in ten did.

A group of chess enthusiasts checked into a hotel and were standing in the lobby discussing their recent tournament victories. After about an hour, the manager came out of the office and asked them to disperse. "But why?" they asked, as they moved off. "Because," he said, "I can't stand chess nuts boasting in an open foyer."

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

When she told me I was average, she was just being mean.

A neutron goes into a bar and asks the bartender, "How much for a beer?" The bartender replies, "For you, no charge."