• Start date
  • Replies 5 Comments
  • Views 585 Views

Teddy kgb

Since
Oct 25, 2013
Score
Tokens
Need a 6 poster team and only have 3 and I know you like a good contest and have $100 to burn..

Would this be a fun (profitable) contest.
Not sure if you would call it a contest but I can't think of a better word....'Poster team up' sounds lame

Would need 5 other posters who want to kick in $100 each for a total pot of $600 and we rotate picks in order one a day for 60 days (10 picks each)

The 'fun' part of it is the 1st round of picks are $25 (flat) and goes up by $25 after each round in hopes of the last round we are betting $250 a game....and then of course we split the money.

If the balance is below the bet amount at anytime it all gets bet and does until the minimum bet can be met..

Maybe with the help of Boatx3 we can put the $600 in a book and get a 100% match so all first rd bets would be $25 cash and $25 FP or some shit like that...

I just thought of this two minutes ago and starting typing, if you're interested reply and tweak the rules if you a better way to do this but with that it usually means it will never happen so be willing to give a little.

So this is like a modified zone?

A zone by any other name would lose as sweet. I dunno. Let me think on it.